This PD Resource Kit takes you inside intermediate grade classrooms where teachers are using outstanding strategies to expand the reading vocabularies of their students. Straightforward, practical and flexible, these strategies are well suited to busy classroom learning programs and effective across a wide range of subject areas and words.
Viewers learn how to:
- help students maximize their reading comprehension by mastering critical story and content area vocabulary
- reduce lesson preparation time with time-efficient, multi-use vocabulary teaching strategies
- expand students’ ability to determine word meaning from context
- engage children in fast-paced, interactive vocabulary practice
- increase students’ reading fluency and understanding by effectively preparing them for new vocabulary before they read
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.