In this PD Resource Kit, viewers will see teachers supporting students’ ongoing writing growth with models, lessons and activities that develop and extend all six writing traits well beyond introductory levels.
Viewers learn how to:
- expand students' repertoire of organizational frameworks
- help students enliven their writing with vivid and interesting words
- involve even reluctant writers with prompts designed to maximize voice
- create editing tasks that enhance correctness
- introduce students to the trait of fluency and guide their early experiences with this aspect of writing
- teach primary-age children how to revise for targeted writing traits
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.