Response to Intervention is a powerful framework for providing the types of instruction and interventions all students need to become competent readers. This PD Resource Kit focuses on practical ways to maximize the achievement of struggling readers within Tier 1 core classroom reading programs.
Viewers learn how to:
- optimize Tier 1 instruction and interventions for struggling readers by using a variety of assessments and grouping configurations
- infuse lessons and activities with active participation strategies that boost the engagement of even passive and reluctant learners
- intervene within whole and small group lessons to effectively scaffold students' reading growth
- use visual, tactile, and kinesthetic strategies and supports to increase struggling students' understanding of literacy skills and concepts
- increase the intervention benefits of independent and peer-assisted practice and application activities
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.