Unlike some learning centers of previous decades, these literacy centers directly support the skills and concepts included in your curriculum. They are highly engaging to students at all levels of reading and provide children with opportunities to apply their learning and explore new topics without lapsing into "busy work".
Viewers learn how to:
- develop literacy centers that reinforce reading and writing instruction
- actively engage students in the practice and application of literacy skills and concepts while other groups or individuals are working with the teacher
- meet a wide range of learner interests and abilities at each center
- effectively utilize every bit of classroom space, even when space is limited
- maintain and manage literacy centers in time-efficient ways
- support primary curriculum with interesting and innovative center activities
- develop greater responsibility and independence in young students
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.