Guided reading is a powerful format for moving students beyond emergent-level skills and strategies. In this PD Resource Kit, outstanding guided reading teachers provide models, explanations and practical strategies for expanding developing-level students’ reading independence.
Viewers learn how to:
- closely monitor students’ literacy growth and successfully coach the use of good reader strategies
- introduce new text in supportive ways while transferring to students more and more responsibility for successful reading
- expand students’ reading vocabularies, fluency and comprehension
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.