In this PD Resource Kit, experienced intermediate grade teachers provide explanations, models, and practical strategies for implementing small group lessons to strengthen students’ mathematical understanding and deepen their mathematical thinking. In addition, model lessons are included to demonstrate the features of guided math that make it effective with intermediate grade students at all levels.
Viewers learn how to:
- provide the support and structure intermediate grade students need in order to understand more complex math concepts
- effectively scaffold students’ mathematical thinking with strategic questions and engaging activities
- implement a range of materials and strategies to closely match lessons to learners
- address the diverse needs of students and increase their proficiency with grade-level math concepts
- harness the power of small group instruction to increase student achievement in math
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.