In this PD Resource Kit, classroom teachers demonstrate practical, classroom-proven strategies and techniques for increasing student engagement and success as part of a growth mindset approach to instruction. Watching classroom practices in action more clearly illustrates what it means to implement a growth mindset approach and how both teachers and students benefit. These strategies are effective with students in all levels of math courses in grades 6-12.
Viewers learn how to:
- make the most of mistakes to enhance students’ math learning and build their confidence
- "open up" math problems and tasks to promote thinking, student collaboration and multiple ways of arriving at solutions
- infuse inviting activities and tasks into math classrooms to boost students’ interest, increase their participation and enhance their mathematics learning
- transform students’ fixed mindset to a positive growth mindset
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.