Students enter kindergarten through second grade with a wide range of readiness levels, interests and strengths. In these two PD Resource Kits, participants will see primary classroom teachers using practical differentiation strategies and techniques to adjust instruction, materials, and activities so all students can move forward as thinkers and learners and meet essential learning expectations.
Viewers learn how to:
- design leveled questions, practice activities and assignments that engage all students with essential learning objectives
- integrate effective student choice options into whole class lessons, small group instruction and individual activities
- organize and monitor independent studies in ways that enhance students’ productivity and learning
- provide meaningful activities to challenge and stretch high achieving students
- maximize the power of differentiation to increase student achievement in grades K-2
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.