Students enter kindergarten through second grade with a wide range of readiness levels, interests and strengths. In these two PD Resource Kits, participants will see primary classroom teachers using practical differentiation strategies and techniques to adjust instruction, materials, and activities so all students can move forward as thinkers and learners and meet essential learning expectations.
Viewers learn how to:
- implement key practices to create an environment that supports differentiated teaching and learning
- infuse whole class lessons with multi‑modal strategies to maximize student participation
- use simple assessment strategies to monitor primary students’ skill development, conceptual understandings and learning preferences
- make good use of small flexible groups to both support and challenge young learners
- increase student productivity, achievement and enthusiasm for learning
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.