Skilled paraprofessionals play a vital role in supporting the success of students with special needs in inclusive classrooms, K-12.
This PD Resource Kit is designed to provide special education paraprofessionals with an array of strategies that will help them promote student learning, foster student independence, and increase positive student engagement in general education classrooms.
Viewers learn how to:
- jump-start student thinking, keep students on track and encourage student independence
- work with modified materials and assignments in ways that enhance the learning of students with disabilities
- make best use of classroom proven strategies that promote active involvement in lessons and activities
- effectively use prompting strategies to promote active involvement in lessons and activities
- enhance communication with classroom teachers
- work productively with individual students and small groups in inclusive settings, K-12
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.