Differentiation is essential to meeting the range of student readiness levels and learning needs in grades 3-6. This two-part PD Resource Kit contains a wealth of practical differentiation strategies filmed in actual classrooms. Participants will see effective ways to support and challenge learners and take all students to higher levels of achievement.
Viewers learn how to:
- establish four key classroom characteristics that facilitate differentiation of teaching and learning
- develop meaningful choices for independent practice, lesson assignments and projects
- maximize the benefits of small, flexible instructional groups to scaffold and extend student learning in reading and math
- quickly and accurately assess students' skills and understandings
- increase student achievement, time on task and positive attitude towards learning
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.