This PD Resource Kit demonstrates a collection of practical, effective strategies that positively impact student behavior in inclusive classrooms. Some of the techniques can easily be implemented with whole groups of students; others are designed to be used with individual students to address specific behavioral issues.
Viewers learn how to:
- involve children in monitoring and improving their own behavior, without lengthy conferencing or tedious paperwork
- make productive and creative use of intermittent positive reinforcement to shape positive classroom behavior
- boost the attention and focus of highly distractible children
- make maximum use of preventive strategies to minimize student disruptions
- limit students' off-task behavior with simple, engaging materials and strategies
- help children develop powerful strategies for gaining greater self-control
- effectively use practical techniques to accomplish significant behavioral improvement in the classroom
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.