Viewers observe a myriad of practical strategies that help students revise and extend their writing, improve their grammar, and increase the sophistication of their written work -- all without increasing the time teachers spend grading papers.
Viewers learn how to:
- boost each student's writing competency with high-impact, student-interactive rubrics
- design innovative writing practice activities that engage and benefit all students
- help students improve their grammar and language mechanics - and see the results in their writing
- establish peer editing routines that really work
- decrease teachers' paper load while actually assessing students' writing more frequently
- give students the literary tools they need in order to effectively edit and revise their own writing
- increase students' writing confidence, skills, and achievement
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.