This PD Resource Kit gives teachers immediately usable, practical tools and techniques to motivate and support middle and high school students in their growth as descriptive writers.
Viewers learn how to:
- ensure that students incorporate rich sensory images into their descriptive writing
- stretch students as writers using engaging activities, excellent models, and unique rubrics
- help students generate topics that connect their writing to their own lives
- create a unique writing workshop in your classroom that results in more descriptive, more exciting student writing
- hold students accountable for descriptive writing that has style as well as excellent structure and correct language usage
- effectively conference with students - without losing days of class time in the process
- teach descriptive writing in a way that takes students well beyond traditional levels of expectation
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.