This online course features award-winning math teacher and national presenter, Ryan Doetch. The course focuses on research-based and classroom-proven strategies to enhance your students’ learning through developing a growth mindset. Ryan offers dozens of teacher-friendly techniques and strategies you can implement immediately with all your students, including your struggling learners. The course offers numerous way to use growth mindset strategies to strengthen students’ academic achievement, skill development and engagement. The course includes resources to help your student learn necessary skills that will help them not only during math class but also prepare them for success in their future education and careers.
You will learn how to:
- Empower your students to approach difficult problems with increased confidence, flexibility and greater perseverance
- Continuously encourage students to persist, persevere, embrace challenges, think mathematically, and strive to achieve math goals
- Change the way your students view their mistakes and enhance their understanding of mathematical concepts
- Help your students reach higher levels of achievement, engagement and persistence by applying research-based practices specifically for struggling math students
- Re-energize your classroom by incorporating teacher-friendly strategies you can implement immediately in your math classroom
- Connect with and support your most reluctant and struggling learners
Watch an excerpt from this course:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.