This online course features experienced math teacher and national trainer, Brad Fulton as he shares strategies, techniques and tools to help your students who are struggling with math. The course begins as Brad demonstrates how he teaches the times table and shares dozens of strategies using math facts to help students acquire number sense and work with fractions to perform better on tests and in your math class. The course also includes strategies that help students better understand and work with integers. Brad shows how to use different strategies to help students translate math problems to real-life scenarios and increase students' access higher level math content. It also includes a module on graphic organizers and how to use them as another tool to help struggling students improve their math skills. The course includes access to digital and printed resources that will help you implement these strategies, techniques and tools in your classroom with little or no planning time.
You will learn how to:
- Increase success of your students who consistently struggle with math
- Help your students acquire number sense and perform better on tests
- Use a variety of strategies to better help more struggling students success in math
- Balance intervention with new content to prevent students from continuing to fall behind
- Break down challenging algebra problems to help students access higher level math content
- Use graphic organizers as a practical strategies to help students in class and when testing
Watch an excerpt from this course:
Not Available at This Time
There are no reviews for this course at this time.