This online course features Ernie Chapin, an experienced teacher and national presenter. Ernie begins the course by providing background for why some students might not care about school or why they are underperforming. The course goes on to explore how students can become empowered to make better decisions for themselves, and how students can improve their self-belief. The focus then shifts to the student-teacher relationship, where Ernie provides strategies for building more effective connections with your students. The course concludes by providing strategies for establishing and enhancing classroom norms and goals. Supplementary print and digital resources are included.
You will learn how to:
- Identify underperforming students in your classroom
- Understand why students are underperforming
- Empower your students to make better decisions for themselves
- Improve your students' self-belief
- Build more effective relationships with your students
- Establish and enhance classroom norms and goals
Watch an excerpt from this course:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.