Effective strategies are critical to the achievement of elementary-age students with Asperger Syndrome and high-functioning autism. In this PD Resource Kit, teachers in inclusive classrooms demonstrate practical, innovative ways to successfully strengthen the engagement and learning of students on the autism spectrum.
Viewers learn how to:
- implement highly effective strategies that reduce students' anxiety, promote self-regulation, and maximize on-task classroom behavior
- incorporate multi-modal techniques into class management and instruction to meet the needs of students with Asperger's and high-functioning autism
- successfully prevent and redirect inappropriate behaviors through the use of social stories, power cards, T-charts, and more
- artfully combine intervention strategies to move students from resistance and withdrawal to re-engagement in learning
- maximize focused participation for students on the autism spectrum
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.