In this comprehensive PD Resource Kit, exemplary teachers demonstrate research-based strategies that strengthen young students' understanding of text. Participants will see how to teach six specific comprehension processes that are key to primary students' ongoing literacy growth.
Viewers learn how to:
- maximize primary students’ connections with text to deepen understanding of key story elements
- teach students a variety of highly practical strategies and structures for summarizing text
- engage students in different approaches to questioning text in order to increase their reading and listening comprehension
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.