Co-teaching boosts productive learning for students with special needs and provides significant academic support to all students in inclusive classrooms. This two-part PD Resource Kit demonstrates a variety of co-teaching models that are highly effective in grades K-6.
In addition, this program contains a wealth of instructional strategies ideal for strengthening student engagement and achievement in inclusive settings.
Viewers learn how to:
- successfully use four different models of small group instruction to increase student achievement
- strategically differentiate lessons and activities in inclusive classrooms
- implement a variety of engaging instructional strategies ideally suited to small, flexible group settings
- directly address the predominant learning styles of students with special needs
- boost student learning and active involvement within small group lessons and activities
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.