This multi-faceted PD Resource Kit provides a comprehensive view of classroom management and discipline in grades 3-6. Participants will see teachers establishing vital beginning-of-the-year expectations and routines; increasing student responsibility and decreasing classroom disruptions throughout the school year; and dealing effectvely with challenging student behavior in grades 3-6.
Viewers learn how to:
- create a powerful first day of school that sets the foundation for a learning‑centered year
- introduce and reinforce essential routines and procedures to increase students’ time on task
- develop classroom rules that effectively guide students’ actions and attitudes
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.