In this one-of-a-kind PD Resource Kit, experienced teachers demonstrate practical strategies for creating and maintaining well-managed primary classrooms. Participants will observe positive ways to establish a productive learning environment, develop responsible learners and deal constructively with misbehavior - from the most minor to the most challenging.
Viewers learn how to:
- launch a well organized, success-filled first day of school
- establish and reinforce foundational classroom routines
- manage transitions in ways that minimize disruption
- use age-appropriate, high-interest strategies to increase respectful, responsible student behavior in grades K-2
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.