This bundle includes six Special Education PD Resource Kits focusing on students in grades K-6. Viewers will learn how to support students with special needs and increase engagement and achievement.
This Set includes the following PD Resource Kits:
- Making Inclusion More Successful: Practical Behavior Management Strategies for the Classroom , Grades K-6 - View
- Co-Teaching in Inclusive Classrooms, Grades K-6
- Part I: Effective Whole Group Structures and Strategies - View
- Part II: Effective Small Group Structures and Strategies - View
- Facilitating the Classroom Learning of Students with Asperger Syndrome and High-Functioning Autism, Grades K-6 - View
- Practical Strategies for Special Education Paraprofessionals in Inclusive Classrooms: Increasing Students Learning and Independence, Grades K-12 - View
- Strengthening the Executive Function Skills of Students with Special Needs, Grades K-12 - View
There are no reviews for this course at this time.