This bundle includes four Differentiated Instruction PD Resource Kits focusing on students in grades K-6. These PD Resource Kits contain a wealth of practical differentiation strategies filmed in actual classrooms. Viewers will see effective ways to support and challenge learners and take all students to higher levels of achievement.
This Set includes the following PD Resource Kits:
- Practical Strategies for Differentiating Instruction, Grades K-2
- Part I: Making the Most of Whole Class Instruction and Flexible Grouping - View
- Part II: Using Tiered Assignments, Student Choice and Other Exemplary Strategies - View
- Practical Strategies for Differentiating Instruction, Grades 3-6
- Part I: Making the Most of Student Choice and Small Instructional Groups - View
- Part II: Tiering Assignments and Tapping the Power of Multiple Intelligences - View
There are no reviews for this course at this time.