This two-part PD Resource Kit takes participants inside secondary inclusion classrooms where special education and general education teachers are working together to improve the performance of all their students, especially students with special needs.
Participants will observe co-teachers as they plan lessons, provide instruction and support, and assess student understanding and progress.
Viewers learn how to:
- use flexible grouping and differentiated instruction to boost student learning
- monitor and manage group work to increase student engagement and achievement
- address specific learning styles and learning needs to the benefit of all students
- make the most of having two teachers in a classroom by tapping each educator’s creativity and instructional skill
- develop and maintain productive co-teaching relationships
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.