This PD Resource Kit is loaded with sound techniques and engaging practices for creating productive, highly effective inclusive learning environments at the secondary level.
Viewers learn how to:
- activate students’ prior knowledge to jumpstart their thinking and set the stage for academic success
- modify instruction to meet students’ needs while maintaining curriculum rigor
- increase student engagement with grade-level materials and concepts, especially struggling readers
- incorporate a range of modalities into instruction and practice activities to make the most of student learning preferences
- boost students’ ability to commit important information to memory and make learning their own
- foster an inclusive, respectful classroom environment where all students thrive
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.