Timesaving Strategies for Achieving Greater Success in Your KINDERGARTEN Program
Presented by Sue Holt
Specifically Designed for Kindergarten Teachers and Specialists Who Work with Kindergarteners
- Dozens of timesaving ideas to help kindergarten teachers more efficiently manage and organize a rich and engaging kindergarten classroom program
- Jump-start your kindergarten program from day one with routines and activities to help your kindergartners become more self-sufficient learners earlier in the school year
- Save hours of time in creating lessons, student activities and managing student records by harnessing the power of technology
- Time-efficient teaching techniques that will help your struggling kindergartners better meet your state standards while challenging your advanced students to excel
- Decrease time on student behavior management and increase time for instruction
- Receive an extensive kindergarten resource handbook filled with timesaving ideas, ready-to-use samples, strategies, additional resources, and websites that will support you when you return to your classroom
Practical Ideas and Strategies
This NEW, highly practical seminar is filled with fresh new ideas, tips and strategies for making every moment count in your kindergarten classroom. Discover time-efficient solutions to your biggest challenges as experienced kindergarten teacher Sue Holt presents practical ways to save time using innovative and engaging teaching strategies, time-efficient routines and classroom-proven methods. You’ll receive motivating ready-to-use strategies to more efficiently differentiate instruction for the diverse learning needs in your kindergarten classroom and accelerate academic achievement and social skills for all students while meeting your state standards.
In this idea-packed day, you’ll receive of dozens of timesaving tips and strategies that can be immediately implemented in your kindergarten classroom to maximize your time spent on instruction and decrease the time spent on planning lessons, organizing materials and managing behavior. Sue will show you how to create and more efficiently manage engaging, rigorous, standards?based activities using your current curriculum and materials. You’ll go home with a new toolkit of solutions for working more effectively with challenging students and building a positive classroom climate. Come prepared for a fun day packed with timesaving ideas, engaging activities and proven methods that have successfully impacted kindergarten teachers and students across the nation.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Work Smarter, Not Harder in Managing Your Kindergarten Program
Learn how to train your students to work more independently and develop greater stamina for effective small group centers … Learn new strategies that will help you work smarter, not harder
- Save Hours of Time by Harnessing the Power Technology
Tap into the power of technology to help decrease planning and prep time while increasing teaching time and accelerating student learning … Utilize the free and easy resources to make teaching easier
- Decrease Time Spent Reteaching Using Engaging Routines
Incorporate proven routines, chants and visual supports so you don’t have to reteach
- Not a Minute to Spare! Maximize Your Instructional Time
Learn new, simple routines to turn chaotic transitions into orderly learning opportunities and maximize your instructional time … Through fun and engaging routines, your students will be learning all day even during transitions
- Incorporate Time-Efficient Assessment Techniques
Discover new ways to collect and organize data so your assessment is relevant, easy to administer and manage … Save time and make assessments more meaningful to you and your students
- Timesaving Tips to More Efficiently Manage and Organize Materials
Learning Centers, works stations, hands-on materials, and active displays can consume hours of time to organize and maintain … Learn dozens of timesaving tips allowing you more time and energy for working with students
- Jump-Start Your Kindergarten Year to Build Success Earlier in the School Year
Join kindergarten boot camp – a quick, engaging and energetic introduction to routines, letters and numbers used in the first 30 days of school to get your entire class on track more quickly and ready for high-powered learning
- Save Time by Preventing Behavior and Student Management Problems Before They Occur
Learn positive and proactive ways to address student behavior challenges and reduce recurring, inappropriate student behaviors
- Strengthen the Home-School Connection to Boost Student Success
Learn successful options to build strong relationships with families and make communication between school and home easy and positive
- Receive an Extensive Kindergarten Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive kindergarten resource handbook filled with timesaving ideas, ready-to-use samples, strategies, additional resources, and websites that will support you when you return to your kindergarten classroom
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- Timesaving strategies and tools for planning, teaching and assessing in the kindergarten classroom
- Easy lesson planning, documentation of learning and assessment ideas to help you work smarter, not harder
- How to tap into the power of technology to help decrease planning and prep time while increasing teaching time and accelerating student learning
- Classroom-proven routines for effective classroom management to reduce transitions, chaos and stressors while increasing learning time
- Timesaving tips for managing and organizing developmentally appropriate and rigorous learning centers for reading, writing and math
- Time-efficient, proactive classroom management strategies that really work
- Ways to make the most of your time in your busy kindergarten day
- Timesaving new ideas for your reading, writing and math centers – fun and engaging activities your students will love and learn with all year long
- Easy-to-implement yet meaningful ideas for engaging students in learning from the first moment they arrive through the end of the day
- How to streamline assessment with innovative and easy-to-use assessment tools to make collecting and organizing documentation of student learning less time consuming and more meaningful
- Powerful differentiation strategies and best tips for better managing students working independently allowing you time to work with small groups or individual students
- Successful strategies to build strong relationships with parents and make communication routines easy
- Quick and easy strategies and learning routines based on research to engage the whole brain
- New, innovative ways to use interactive word walls to support your most struggling students and challenge your advanced learners
- Proven ways to more efficiently organize your classroom environment and learning materials for smooth transitions and effective classroom management
- Outstanding ways to engage all your students – including those who struggle, those who are ready for enrichment, your ELL students, and those who are working at grade level
- Authentic, teacher?friendly tools for assessment and recordkeeping that inform and guide instruction
- Practical, timesaving ideas to implement your state standards in reading, writing and math
- New strategies to build community while increasing on task behaviors during whole and small group learning times
- Terrific tricks and tips for classroom management that will change your classroom tomorrow!
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
Each year we are expected to do more and do it even better, while many of our students come to us with greater needs and less support. It can be easy to lose your enthusiasm and get overwhelmed with all the time demands placed on you, both in and out of the classroom. I look forward to sharing with you my very best and motivating strategies for saving time, making classroom management as easy as possible and having fun teaching kindergarten.
It is my goal that you’ll leave refreshed and full of new ideas for whole group and small group activities to accelerate your students’ learning that won’t create more work for you. I’ll share new routines to eliminate chaotic transitions and clever classroom management ideas to help you work smarter not harder. I love sharing all the many ways technology can make teaching tasks like lesson planning and assessment as simple as possible.
You will be amazed at the many apps and websites that will help you teach, differentiate and engage all your kindergarteners. I will share new motivating centers and fun projects that will engage students and help you meet your standards all while saving time!
P.S. I know how busy you are and I promise this day will focus on practical, time-efficient strategies that I know work and you can use tomorrow!
Who Should Attend
Kindergarten Teachers and Specialists Who Work with Kindergarteners and Administrators.
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive kindergarten resource handbook specifically designed for this seminar. The handbook includes:
- Ready-to-use assessment tools, forms and student work samples to save you time
- Descriptions, pictures and samples for you to reference after the seminar
- A variety of differentiated reading, math and writing activities and app ideas ready to incorporate into your day
- Key ideas, specific tips and the resources you need to improve your classroom management and organization
- Materials and ideas you can copy and use in the classroom tomorrow
- Proven ideas for enriching and integrating your kindergarten curriculum
Meet and Share With Other Kindergarten Teachers:
This seminar provides a wonderful opportunity for participants to meet and share ideas with other kindergarten teachers interested in practical ways to help kindergartners achieve greater success.
Sue Holt will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding your questions and the unique needs of your own kindergarten program.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you'll be fully satisfied or you'll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.