In this one-of-a-kind PD Resource Kit, experienced teachers demonstrate practical strategies for creating and maintaining well-managed primary classrooms. Participants will observe positive ways to establish a productive learning environment, develop responsible learners and deal constructively with misbehavior - from the most minor to the most challenging.
Viewers learn how to:
- intervene effectively to redirect off-task behavior
- teach children effective problem-solving strategies for resolving conflict
- enhance young students' ability to manage their own behavior
- engage students in innovative activities that promote cooperation and respect
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.