Cutting Edge Strategies for Increasing Learning in FOURTH GRADE
Presented by Jaime Bailey
Specifically Designed for FOURTH GRADE Teachers
- Enhance student engagement, develop autonomous learners, and strengthen the learning of all in Fourth Grade
- Streamlined strategies to meet the varied needs of your students in literacy and math
- Cutting edge tools and technology to enhance Fourth Graders’ motivation and outcomes and to reduce learning gaps
- Receive an extensive digital resource handbook and access to Jaime’s e-resources
Practical Ideas and Strategies
This engaging and interactive seminar will provide innovative techniques for strengthening the learning of your Fourth Graders in new, highly effective ways. JAIME BAILEY will show you cutting edge tools to enhance student learning and increase autonomy, sharing with you dozens of engaging strategies to help all your Fourth Graders learn complex skills in literacy, math, science and social studies.
This highly practical seminar focuses on today’s most up-to-date tools, techniques and strategies to increase student engagement and learning in Fourth Grade. With our plates being more than full, learn how to find time by crossing and blending your content. Explore how the latest free technology resources can be integrated into content areas in your Fourth Grade classroom. See how technology and digital media throughout all subjects can be used to motivate and engage your Fourth Graders.
You’ll leave this jam-packed day with new ideas, fresh insights and innovative teaching strategies you can use immediately to support your Fourth Graders. Numerous free, downloadable resources from Jaime’s website, plus an extensive Fourth Grade digital resource handbook are guaranteed to give you new ways to enhance student engagement and learning in your classroom.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Reduce Your Fourth Graders’ Learning Gaps
Strengthen learning all year long with new teaching tools to help your students who have fallen behind and strengthen the learning of all
- Increase Your Fourth Graders’ Engagement in Reading and Writing
Use cutting edge strategies to spark interest and wonder around your Fourth Graders love … Increased engagement leads to improved reading and writing skills
- Discover the Power of Student Autonomy
Learn strategies to develop autonomous learners, increase students’ confidence, and decrease dependence on you … New tools to deepen Fourth Graders’ learning and self-efficacy
- Strengthen Communication Skills and Improve the Motivation of Your Fourth Graders
Help your students work together more effectively as they successfully tackle problems … Strengthen communication and improve motivation as they experience increased success
- Stretching Your Fourth Grade Students’ Critical Thinking Skills
Teach students to manage, analyze, and synthesize ideas … Tips, tools, and innovative ways to engage students as they think critically about Fourth Grade content
- Ensure Quality Collaboration While Meeting Your Students’ Diverse Social and Emotional Needs
Use easy-to-implement collaboration tips to design social learning environments that encourage and enable collaboration and successful group work … Build crucial social and emotional skills with your Fourth Graders
- Strengthen Your Fourth Graders’ Math Skills
Enhance your students’ attainment of key Fourth Grade math skills and fluency in math in fun, engaging ways that work in any classroom
- Technology Resources Perfect for Fourth Grade Students
The best new technology resources ideal for Fourth Grade students … Innovative, motivating strategies to engage students in “learning by doing”
- Support Essential 21st Century Learning Skills
Increase Fourth Graders’ engagement by developing key 21st Century learning skills that lead to Fourth Graders becoming more autonomous learners
- Receive a Comprehensive Fourth Grade Digital Resource Handbook
Dozens of free resources to target key skills all Fourth Graders need in Reading, Writing, Math, Science and Social Studies. You’ll also have access to Jaime’s ready-to-use, adaptable e-resources
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- Easy-to-use collaboration techniques to improve learning
- Proven strategies to use free technology resources and digital media to increase the engagement and learning of your Fourth Graders
- Develop autonomous learners and decrease over reliance on you
- Practical strategies to strengthen reading, writing and research skills
- Tips to enhance Fourth Graders’ science learning
- Highly effective ways to maximize students’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven methods to significantly increase Fourth Graders’ motivation and self-reliance
- Specific tools to increase students’ engagement in group discussions
- Innovative ideas to motivate your Fourth Grade students to achieve and succeed
- Easy-to-implement ways to use coding and engineering design
- Build math facts and skills all Fourth Graders need
- Learn dozens of ways to scaffold your Fourth Graders’ learning
- Support your students as they work toward a common goal
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
My experience with fourth grade students has highlighted my passion for providing students with highly engaging, highly effective learning experiences. Today we are challenged to sift through the endless tech tools and determine which actually enhance learning rather than add more to our already very full plates. How do we best enhance the skills of our Fourth Graders and reduce learning gaps while utilizing the new, free technology resources ideal for Fourth Graders?
Here are some of the topics we will uncover:
- Using the best, new digital tools to increase Fourth Graders’ learning
- Creating classroom environments that increase student communication and collaboration while reducing behavior issues
- Infusing the best, new technology tools into the content areas to increase your students’ engagement
- Developing your Fourth Graders’ synthesizing skills
- New, classroom-tested methods that increase fourth grader’s reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
- Ways to improve 21st Century Learning Skills in all of your students
During our idea-packed day, we will focus on practical ways to “up our game.” I share which technology tools match the needs of your Fourth Graders. You will have a variety of techniques, tools, and resources to pick and choose from as you consider what you want to add to your teaching tool bag. I will model quick, simple and structured resources to increase your Fourth Graders’ engagement and learning in Reading, Writing, Math, Science and Social Studies.
Join me for a day focusing on new, practical strategies to use tomorrow in your Fourth Grade classroom. I will focus on intentional practices and resources you can begin to use the very next day.
P.S. I know your time is valuable, so not only will you receive an extensive Fourth Grade digital resource handbook filled with practical strategies, but you will also receive access to dozens of electronic resources organized for easy access for you and your Fourth Graders.
Who Should Attend
Fourth Grade Teachers
About BER Live Online Events
With the current health challenges, all BER in-person PD events are currently being presented in a Live Online format:
- Outstanding Instructors
All programs are led by outstanding BER national trainers
- Extensive Resource Handbooks
You'll have access to an extensive digital Resource Handbook before, during and after your seminar
- Highly Interactive
You'll be able to ask questions in real time and interact with the instructor and other participants
- Program Guarantee
As we have for 45 years, we guarantee the high quality of our programs. If you are not satisfied, we'll give you a 100% refund.
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive digital resource handbook giving you access to countless strategies. The handbook includes:
- Specific lessons to integrate the best, new, free technology tools ideal for Fourth Grade students
- Resources to increase Fourth Graders’ engagement and learning of Reading, Writing, and Math Skills
- Dozens of strategies to incorporate into your teaching all year long with new teaching tools to help your students who have fallen behind while increasing student autonomy
Share Ideas with Other Educators
This seminar provides a wonderful opportunity for participants to share ideas with other educators interested in increasing the learning of their Fourth Grade students.
Jaime Bailey will be available to answer your specific questions and the unique needs of your own program.
Semester Credit Option
Up to four graduate level professional development credits are available with an additional fee and completion of follow-up practicum activities. Details for direct enrollment with University of Massachusetts Global, a nonprofit affiliate, will be available at this program.
Meet Inservice Requirements
Participants of both the Live Online Seminar and those completing the Recorded Version online can receive a certificate of participation that may be used to verify five continuing education hours. State CEUs are available for both versions of the course. For specific details, visit www.ber.org/ceus.