Participants will see key elements of RTI in action: collaboration to address students’ learning needs, math assessment data that guides instruction, and timely targeted interventions to support elementary students who struggle with math.
Viewers learn how to:
- implement a variety of learning configurations to optimize Tier 1 math instruction and interventions for struggling students
- intervene within guided practice and small group lessons to effectively scaffold and extend students’ math learning
- collect and analyze assessment data in ways that enhance math instruction and lead directly to targeted interventions
- develop highly focused Tier 2 interventions, monitor students’ progress and adjust instruction as needed
- make best use of manipulatives and math tools to boost struggling students’ understanding of math concepts and skills
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.