Differentiation is essential to meeting the range of student readiness levels and learning needs in grades 3-6. This two-part PD Resource Kit contains a wealth of practical differentiation strategies filmed in actual classrooms. Participants will see effective ways to support and challenge learners and take all students to higher levels of achievement.
Viewers learn how to:
- design leveled questions, tasks and assignments that give all students access to essential learning objectives
- incorporate tiered elements into independent centers and activities to increase student engagement and success
- promote deeper understandings by focusing content area instruction on essential questions
- harness the motivating power of students' multiple intelligences in efficient, effective ways
- use classroom-proven differentiation strategies to increase student achievement in grades 3-6
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.