This multi-faceted PD Resource Kit provides a comprehensive view of classroom management and discipline in grades 3-6. Participants will see teachers establishing vital beginning-of-the-year expectations and routines; increasing student responsibility and decreasing classroom disruptions throughout the school year; and dealing effectvely with challenging student behavior in grades 3-6.
Viewers learn how to:
- intervene quickly and effectively to redirect students’ attention-seeking, off-task behavior
- develop and implement behavioral expectations and management routines to enhance responsible classroom behavior
- minimize conflicts by strengthening students’ problem-solving abilities
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.