BER Customized Conferences provide practical training
for your staff on the topic(s) of your choice in a conference format.
- All trainers are outstanding, proven BER presenters
- The emphasis is on practical, cutting-edge, research-based strategies
- An extensive resource handbook is provided for each participant
- All programs are 100% guaranteed
How To Get Started
You choose the location, dates, grade level span,
and one or more of the following Conference topics:
- Aspergerâ€™s Syndrome/High-Functioning Autism
- Classroom Management/Discipline
- Common Core State Standards
- Differentiated Instruction
- Early Childhood Education
- Grade Level Conferences
- iPads & Apps to Strengthen Instruction
- Math Instruction
- Occupational Therapy
- Reading Instruction
- Response to Intervention (RTI)
- Special Education
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Struggling Readers/Writers
- Technology to Strengthen Instruction
- Title I
- World Language Instruction
- Writing Instruction
- â€¦and many more
If your preferred topic is not listed, please contact us to explain your training needs. We will work to personalize a conference specific to your goals.
Submit your request online to receive your free quote. Your On-Site Training Specialist will respond to your request within 1-2 business days.
Plan Your Customized Conference
Your BER On-Site Training Specialist will assist you in matching your staff development goals with one or more of our outstanding BER presenters and create a package that will meet your specific needs. We will take care of the following arrangements:
- Schedule the topic(s) and presenters of your choice
- Coordinate all logistical arrangements for the presenters
- Ship the materials for each attendee
- Communicate with you and the presenters every step of the way for a seamless staff development event
Please call us toll-free at (877) 857-8964 to speak with your On-Site Training Specialist.
I am brimming with pride over a very successful staff development day for almost 300 teachers. From the presenters to the BER staff, it was a job well done. I have organized conferences before and have been very exhausted. You took the worry and the hassle out of it. I will recommend BER to everyone! .
—Kathleen Koenen, Director