Practical Strategies for Preparing Your Pre-K and Kindergarten Students to Meet Your State Standards in Literacy and Math
Presented by Brandon Petersen
Specifically Designed for Educators Working with Early Childhood, Pre-K and Kindergarten Students, Including Teachers, Instructional Assistants and Administrators
- Dozens of practical, ready-to-use classroom activities and lessons that address your state standards in literacy and math
- Engaging, cross-curricular lessons that build students’ critical skills in reading, writing and mathematics
- Outstanding, timesaving ideas to fully motivate Pre-K and kindergarten students and focus your instruction on your state standards in literacy and math
- Innovative techniques to differentiate your instruction to meet the diverse needs of Pre-K and kindergarten students
- Receive an extensive resource handbook and access to Brandon’s website with hundreds of activities, ideas, resources, strategies, and web tools that target key literacy and math objectives for Pre-K and kindergarten students
Practical Ideas and Strategies
This NEW seminar is designed specifically to provide participants with outstanding, hands-on strategies that can be used immediately to help your Pre-K and kindergarten students build the skills they need to meet your state standards in literacy and math. Join Brandon Petersen for a day brimming with engaging, relevant activities and an abundance of rich resources that will enhance your classroom instruction and introduce your Pre-K and kindergarten students to the literacy and math skills they need to be successful learners.
This fast-paced seminar has been designed by an experienced Pre-K/kindergarten teacher specifically for Pre-K/kindergarten teachers and is filled with ideas, tips and tools that are developmentally appropriate for early learners. Recognizing both the rigor of standards that are required as well as the diverse needs of young students, Brandon will share dozens of highly effective techniques for differentiating your instruction to accommodate the needs and learning levels of all your students.
You will leave this idea-packed seminar with a wealth of outstanding resources and highly effective techniques for giving your students the tools and experience they need to build a solid foundation of skillsin literacy and math.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Discover Practical Strategies to Help Your Students Succeed in Literacy and Math
Receive a wealth of outstanding, ready-to-use strategies to provide your students the skills they need to master your state standards … Dozens of ideas for reading, writing and mathematics you can use immediately
- Focus on Outstanding Early Literacy Learning Strategies
Discover proven ways to immerse your students in activities that will help to develop critical literacy skills … Tips and tools for focusing on phonological awareness, vocabulary, comprehension, fluency, and more
- Engage Your Students in Quality Math Activities
Keep your students focused on quality activities to spark their interest in mathematics … How to begin building a solid understanding of number sense, counting and cardinality, operations and algebraic thinking, measurement, and geometry
- Bring Learning to Life with Exciting Activities for Reading and Math
Receive a wealth of engaging, hands-on learning activities that are developmentally appropriate for Pre-K/kindergarten students … Resources, lesson plans and motivating ways to keep students on task, focused and excited about learning
- Unleash the Power of Music and Movement
Experience a variety of highly effective music and movement strategies that introduce young students to the essential content and skills they need to be successful learners … Receive access to a robust library of songs, videos and activities for reading, writing and math
- Take Advantage of Social Learning and Play-Based Strategies
Examine games, manipulatives, learning centers, and more that enhance the development of appropriate group learning behaviors … How to use play-based strategies that promote each student’s success
- Nurture Your Students’ Natural Curiosity
Discover quick, powerful, creative ways to nurture students’ curiosity … Proven ways to sustain a fully engaging learning environment in your classroom
- Make Connections that Empower Young Students
Capitalize on the benefits that derive from strong connections with your students … Learn a variety of effective ways to build and maintain those positive relationships
- Integrate Technology into Your Classroom with Greater Ease
Learn how to bring outstanding mobile technologies and online resources into your classroom with ease … See how just a little technology can provide new learning opportunities for your students and strengthen their math and literacy skills
- Receive an Extensive Resource Handbook and Website Access
Each participant will receive an extensive resource handbook specifically designed for this seminar, packed with outstanding ideas, tips, tools, and resources for preparing students to meet your state standards in literacy and math. As a bonus, you will also receive access to Brandon’s website that is constantly updated with the best, new ideas and resources for teaching Pre-K and Kindergarten
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- Hands-on, cross-curricular lessons that engage young students in learning content in new, unique and creative ways
- Outstanding strategies that fully engage students in building critical skills in reading, writing and mathematics
- Powerful ways to nurture your students’ curiosity and interest in learning
- Timesaving ideas and motivating techniques to help your students effectively learn content
- Proven strategies to teach phonological awareness, phonics, vocabulary, comprehension, and fluency
- How to fully engage your students in outstanding activities that build critical math skills
- Resources, lesson plans and motivating ideas to keep young students focused and engaged
- Examples of highly effective music and movement strategies that boost learning
- Proven techniques for using play-based strategies that promote positive social behavior
- How to easily integrate outstanding mobile technology and online resources into your instruction
- Creative ideas to build supportive home-school connections
- Dozens of hands-on ideas for differentiating your instruction to meet students’ diverse needs
- Proven ways to efficiently focus lesson plans on building foundational skills for literacy and math
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
As Pre-K and kindergarten teachers, we face the increasing challenge of helping our students build the foundation skills they need to master state standards in reading and math. Given the fact that our students come to us with widely divergent experiences and skills, it makes our work even more challenging. Yet this is also an exciting time to be working with young students. We have a vast array of impressive tools and what seems to be an unlimited supply of robust resources to better reach and more efficiently teach our students. It is my pleasure to invite you to attend what I promise will be an exciting day packed with ideas, tips and tools you can use immediately in your classroom.
Throughout our fast-paced day together, you will receive a wealth of resources and developmentally appropriate practical strategies focused on reading, writing and mathematics. I will share dozens of ways to fully engage your students in creative activities that build on their excitement for learning and their natural curiosity. In addition, we will explore innovative techniques to unleash the power of music and movement to foster learning, and I will share multiple ways to use outstanding mobile technologies and online resources that provide new, highly motivating learning opportunities for our students.
Most importantly, my hope is that you will feel encouraged, empowered and invigorated to use many of the timesaving, classroom-proven ideas and resources to build the essential literacy and math skills young learners need to be successful.
I look forward to meeting you at the seminar.
P.S. Our day will be filled with a wealth of practical ideas and innovative resources – plus an extensive resource handbook and access to my website – you can use immediately in your own Pre-K and kindergarten classrooms.
Who Should Attend
Early Childhood, Pre-K and Kindergarten Teachers, Instructional Assistants, and Administrators.
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive a comprehensive resource handbook and access to the presenter ’s website, filled with materials specifically designed for this seminar. Included in the handbook are:
- Dozens of practical, easy-to-use instructional activities for reading and mathematics that will help your students meet your state standards
- Creative , engaging math and literacy strategies you can incorporate into the daily routines of your Pre-K and kindergarten classrooms
- Student-centered, developmentally appropriate activities that target a wide variety of cross-curricular content aimed at enhancing your students’ foundations in math and reading
- Access to an abundance of the latest, best online resources that can be used to accommodate the diverse needs of students in your classroom
Meet and Share
This seminar provides an excellent opportunity for participants to meet and share ideas with other Pre-K/kindergarten educators seeking practical ideas for strengthening the literacy and math skills of young students.
Brandon Petersen will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding the unique needs of your own program.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you'll be fully satisfied or you'll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.