Our seminars and customized trainings are now available in a live interactive online format.
Please contact us to request a free quote.
Maximizing Student Learning and Engagement Using Flipgrid, Escape Rooms, HyperDocs, New Google Tools and More! (Grades 6-12)
Presented by Julene Reed
Specifically Designed for Educators Serving Grades 6-12: Classroom Teachers, Technology Specialists, Library/Media Specialists, Special Education Staff, and Administrators
- The best, most current FREE and low-cost, classroom-proven tools and strategies for increasing secondary students' engagement and learning
- How to make best use of highly engaging, impactful, motivating and easy-to-use tools perfect for grades 6-12 including Flipgrid, Escape Rooms, HyperDocs, new Google Tools and more!
- Explore timesaving strategies and approaches designed to elevate your content instruction and student engagement
- Receive an extensive digital tools resource handbook filled with unique ideas, engaging activities and classroom-proven tools
You may bring a fully charged Chromebook or laptop. It is not however, a requirement to attend this semnar.
Practical Ideas and Strategies
This outstanding NEW seminar is designed for secondary educators who want to maximize student learning and engagement by implementing a variety of terrific FREE digital tools. Google for Education Certified Innovator and Trainer, Julene Reed, will equip you with a wealth of the best, most current classroom-proven tools for greatly enhancing student engagement and learning. She will share classroom-tested, practical ways to make best use of Flipgrid, Escape Rooms, HyperDocs, new Google Tools and other outstanding digital tools to strengthen your instruction.
As an experienced instructional technologist, teacher and tech consultant, Julene will offer essential tips and tricks to save you valuable time and help you implement these tools right away! You'll also receive an extensive resource handbook and special online access to all the resources presented in this seminar to reinforce and extend your learning after the seminar.
Whether you are an experienced user or a digital novice, you'll leave this seminar with a wealth of great ideas for strengthening the engagement and learning of your grades 6-12 students.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Increase Student Engagement and Learning in Your Instruction
As grades 6-12 teachers, why is it that we often struggle most with authentic student interest? … Learn how to change this trend using the best, most current tools and resources for strengthening engagement and learning in grades 6-12
- Engage Students with FREE, Powerful, Cutting-Edge Tools
Discover great ways to harness the power of the latest FREE and low-cost interactive tools such as Flipgrid, Escape Rooms, HyperDocs, new Google Tools and more! … Make best use of them in your instruction to motivate, encourage and challenge your students
- Strengthen Problem Solving, Critical Thinking and Collaboration
Create engaging learning activities that foster group collaboration, critical thinking and problem-solving skills … Actively engage students with inspiring activities that promote deeper learning and understanding
- Motivate All Your Students
Discover highly effective tools and strategies great for motivating grades 6-12 students
- Easily Personalize and Differentiate Your Instruction to Maximize Learning
Discover realistic, easy, classroom-proven ways to personalize learning paths and provide flexible ways of demonstrating learning … How to personalize and differentiate with Escape Rooms, YouTube, HyperDocs and more!
- Increase Student Ownership with Teacher-Tested Choice Boards
Explore ways to design and incorporate choice boards, HyperDocs and learning menus to help students take greater responsibility for their learning … You need not start from scratch – explore outstanding samples
- Utilize New Google Tools and Discover the Latest Features
Google is constantly making changes and releasing FREE new tools and features … Discover how to leverage the newest Google Tools and features perfect for your grades 6-12 students
- Foster Student Creativity Using Design Thinking
Tap into the power of FREE web-based tools and design thinking principles to give students an outlet to demonstrate their content learning in new and meaningful ways
- Harness the Full Power of Google Sites – For Students and Teachers
Learn practical ideas for making best use of Google Sites to foster authentic learning and strengthen design thinking, collaboration and digital content creation … Enhance your instruction and streamline your workflow
- Receive an Extensive Digital Tools Resource Handbook and Special Online Access to Helpful Resources
You'll receive an extensive resource handbook with detailed descriptions and practical classroom applications of each of the tools and strategies presented during the seminar … Receive access to Julene's specially created Google Drive with helpful links and resources to support your learning long after the seminar
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- Increase students' learning and engagement … How to make best use of FREE Flipgrid, Escape Rooms, HyperDocs, new Google Tools and more!
- Exemplary FREE digital tools to motivate, engage and help secondary students take greater responsibility for their own learning
- Work smarter, not harder … Timesaving, highly engaging digital tools and activities
- Fun, highly effective ways to use Escape Rooms to encourage cooperative learning, problem solving, critical thinking, and deeper content learning
- Innovative and student-centered strategies for implementing powerful digital tools perfect for grades 6–12 students
- Ready-to-use activities and projects to engage students and increase their conceptual understanding of key content
- Outstanding digital tools and resources designed to increase student motivation, participation, collaboration, and achievement
- How to use HyperDocs, choice boards and learning menus to provide flexible student choice in learning paths and in demonstrating learning
- Do's and don'ts: tips for tips for educators to make best use of powerful digital tools while monitoring student progress
- Enhance your digital toolbox with an abundance of cutting-edge tools perfect for grades 6-12 educators, plus tips and strategies for smoothly, effectively managing technology infused lessons
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
In my 25 years as an educator I know that, given all the daily responsibilities we face, it's challenging to stay current on the latest free and low-cost tools and the best ways of incorporating them in our instruction.
I'm here to help! I am passionate about sharing with fellow secondary educators the latest digital tools and strategies for increasing student engagement and learning. All these tools are great, teacher-proven and perfect for grades 6-12 – no matter what content you teach. I promise – these are easy to integrate and won't add "one more thing" to your already demanding workload. In fact, most will streamline the work you are already doing.
Throughout our fun day together, we will explore outstanding tools you can implement immediately in your classroom. We'll learn how to use Flipgrid for student feedback and formative assessment, HyperDocs to personalize learning the easy way, and Google Sites to enhance student projects and your instruction. We will work together to solve an Escape Room lesson so that you can design your own! And much, much more!
I look forward to meeting you and exploring great ways to make your teaching even more fabulous than it already is! No matter your current experience level with these tools, I promise you will walk away with a wealth of strategies, ideas and resources you can implement right away to increase student engagement and learning.
P.S. You will receive my extensive resource handbook, packed with ideas and strategies for implementing these tools, and special access to my Google Drive of digital resources. I hope you will join me!
Who Should Attend
Educators Serving Grades 6-12: Classroom Teachers, Technology Specialists, Library/Media Specialists, Special Education Staff, and Administrators
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Digital Tools Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive resource handbook specifically designed for this seminar. The handbook includes:
- Lesson ideas, activities and strategies to seamlessly integrate digital tools into your classroom to increase student engagement
- Step-by-step instructions for easily making the most of these powerful online tools
- Numerous practical resources for enhancing grades 6-12 instruction
- Timesaving tips for easily incorporating Flipgrid, Escape Rooms, HyperDocs, new Google Tools and more into your existing curriculum
- And, much more!
Meet and Share
This seminar provides a wonderful opportunity for participants to meet and share ideas with other educators interested in enhancing their program.
Julene Reed will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding your questions and the unique needs of your own classroom or program.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you'll be fully satisfied or you'll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.