Using Technology to Personalize Learning (Grades K-6)
Presented by Lori Elliott
Specifically Designed for Educators Serving Grades K-6: Classroom Teachers, Technology Integration Specialists, Instructional Coaches, and Administrators
- Innovative uses of instructional technology tools to help personalize learning for all your students
- Technology tools that motivate and empower students to achieve higher levels of learning
- Powerful tech-based teaching strategies to enhance student growth at every level
- Receive an extensive K-6 technology digital resource handbook filled with innovative ideas to personalize learning
Practical Ideas and Strategies
K-6 classrooms are ever-evolving, especially with all we have learned in the last decade about using technology to personalize learning, increase engagement and get better academic results. With so many options, how do teachers decide which tools are most effective to truly personalize learning? What have we learned about how to improve our students’ understanding of content through technology integration?
This NEW highly practical seminar by LORI ELLIOTT focuses on ways to refresh and rethink the technology you already have and explore how the newest, most innovative, free or low-cost technology resources can be integrated into your K-6 classroom so you can personalize your students’ learning and increase success at school. Lori loves sharing ways teachers can work smarter, not harder when implementing technology to personalize learning. Leave this seminar with practical ideas for enhancing engagement, creativity, and independence with your students while maximizing their learning using technology your students will love.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Technology Tools to Help Personalize Learning for All Your Students
Get the best apps and tools for more personalized K-6 instruction, all free or low-cost … Explore the best technology resources to increase student learning and decrease your workload
- Increase Achievement and Improve Behavior
Discover new ways to help students become more personally involved in their own learning resulting in better engagement and improved behavior … Learn how to use innovative digital tools to create higher-interest projects that students love
- Help Your Students Accomplish More in Less Time
Discover how to use NEW technology tools to facilitate improved independent practice of key skills in all content areas … Refresh your use of familiar technology tools to help your students accomplish more in less time
- Motivate Your Reluctant Learners
Gift your reluctant learners with the confidence and energy you see in more successful students … Learn technology ideas that will motivate and engage your struggling students
- Learn a Powerful and Doable Tool to Personalize Learning
With the right tools, virtual reality can be a powerful way to personalize learning … Learn how to engage your students in virtual reality “field trips” and other practical ways to bring learning to life
- Maximize Student Achievement with Technology Integration for More Individualized Learning
Increase your students’ academic growth with practical strategies that utilize choice, projects, and creativity … Find out easy ways to spark your students’ interest in learning
- Timesaving Technology Strategies to Ease Your Workload
Work smarter, not harder … Discover a step-by-step approach to planning for your students to experience more personalized learning while using technology to ease your own workload
- Use Technology to Optimize Your Teaching Time with Students
Explore technology tools that deepen learning and help your students achieve at higher levels … Learn a variety of technology tools that will increase your students’ ability to problem-solving and think critically across content areas
- Provide More Individualized Instruction with Easy-to-Use Digital Assessment Tools
Explore ways to streamline your feedback to students with easy-to-use and effective digital tools you can use for a more personalized and targeted learning experience
- Receive an Extensive Digital Resource Handbook Filled with Practical Teaching Strategies
Each participant will receive an extensive digital resource handbook that includes practical and innovative ideas, activities, and step-by-step tutorials for the personalized learning technology tools and strategies shared during this seminar
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- Engage students in learning across all content areas in innovative ways
- Motivate and empower students by offering choice in how to demonstrate their learning
- Receive practical strategies for integrating ed tech tools into your in-person or online teaching
- Support students in need of additional practice, review, and assistance whether in-person or online
- Inspire students to create projects and assignments with authentic audiences in mind
- Give meaningful and personalized feedback to students instantly
- Step-by-step tutorials on how to use ed tech apps and webtools
- How to plan, implement, and manage high interest units of study with technology tools integrated
- Practical strategies to engage and empower students using technology tools
- Step-by-step approach to planning lessons integrating technology more authentically
- Build relationships with students and support learners with simple technology
- Use familiar technology tools in new and innovative ways
- Motivate reluctant students in learning across all content areas
- Receive practical strategies for integrating tech tools into your in-person or online teaching
- Motivate and empower students by offering choice in how to demonstrate their learning
- Increase engagement and independence during online learning
- Learn how to use digital incentives to better engage and motivate your K-6 learners
- Encourage more problem-solving and critical thinking through technology tools and tips
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
Are you feeling frustrated with the constantly changing technology tools used in education? It seems like the landscape of K-6 teaching demands more flexibility from us and our students than ever before. With the fast-moving and saturated market of ed tech tools, it can be overwhelming to decide which tools are the most effective and which method of lesson planning works best to personalize learning in a way that gets the results we need. Let me help you find the very best in technology tools and resources that you can take and use immediately. In this seminar, I will share practical strategies to make planning and implementation of technology practices to personalize learning in grades K-6 feel doable, successful, and sustainable.
As an experienced elementary teacher, instructional technology specialist, and national presenter on technology innovation, I have explored and classroom-tested some of the best free and low-cost tools available for grades K-6 and am excited to share them with you! I have carefully designed this seminar to support each of us in making more informed choices for lesson planning, tools, and technology integration to better personalize learning for students. Together, we will explore the principles of engagement and my top tips for empowering students using favorite tech tools along with some new and innovative ones. You will leave this seminar ready to move forward with the support and information you need to implement these outstanding tools and ideas as soon as you return to your classroom.
My goal for this seminar is to give you step-by-step help with organizing, planning, implementing, and managing your digital-infused classroom in a way that allows you to save time and energy teaching content students either already know or aren’t quite ready for. I cannot wait to share my tried-and-true tools and practical strategies for student engagement and empowering students to take their learning to the highest level. Please join me for a fast-paced day filled with strategies, tools, and ideas you can truly take and use in your instruction. Come ready to explore, play, laugh, and learn!
P.S. Leave this energizing one-day seminar with dozens of practical technology integration strategies, tools, and ideas you can apply immediately to personalize your students’ learning!
Who Should Attend
Educators serving Grades K-6: Classroom Teachers, Technology Integration Specialists, Instructional Coaches, and Administrators
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive digital resource handbook specifically designed for this seminar. The handbook includes:
- Technology lessons, tools, activities for more personalized learning
- Easy reference “How to” screenshots of apps and programs
- Step-by-step tutorials for technology tools and strategies
- Helpful lists of favorite apps and technology tools
- Planning tools for technology-infused lessons
Share Ideas with Other Educators
This seminar provides a wonderful opportunity for participants to meet and share ideas with other educators interested in using technology to personalize learning.
Lori Elliott will be available for consultation regarding your questions and the unique needs of your own program.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you'll be fully satisfied or you'll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.