Our seminars and customized trainings are now available in a live interactive online format.
Please contact us to request a free quote.
Enhance Your Instruction with
Specifically Designed for Educators Serving Grades K-6 who are Using Interactive Whiteboards (SMART™ or Promethean) and Want to Extend their Software Knowledge to a Higher Level: Classroom Teachers, Curriculum Specialists, Librarians, Media Specialists, Special Education Staff, and Administrators
- Innovative lesson designs and ideas for your SMART™ or Promethean Interactive Whiteboard
- Learn about SMART™ or Promethean interactive lesson applications that involve and motivate students
- Highly effective websites and resources for creating or adapting outstanding interactive whiteboard lessons that improve student achievement
- Innovative, practical strategies to engage student interest, increase student participation and strengthen academic achievement
- Incorporate advanced flipchart techniques and create resources to meet the needs of students and teachers
Practical Ideas and Strategies
In this dynamic seminar, award-winning innovation teacher, trainer and national presenter, Ryan Doetch will share how to engage and instruct students with motivating lessons, designs and techniques. Ryan will demonstrate dozens of practical, highly useful ways to use interactive whiteboards to enhance student learning. This innovative seminar is the next step in learning more about the software’s engaging and interactive lesson applications. Discover how to customize the software, link multimedia resources to your lessons, import movies, add action items, and give immediate feedback. This seminar is designed for educators who have experience using SMART™ Notebook or Promethean ActivInspire and want to extend their knowledge and learn how to create highly engaging interactive lessons.
Using a large screen multimedia projection system (rather than individual interactive whiteboards), Ryan will demonstrate how interactive whiteboards can help every student reach his or her highest potential. You will learn how teachers can put students at the center of the learning process by individualizing lessons, inspiring creativity and promoting collaboration within the classroom. Discover how Ryan enhances his own classroom instruction, by integrating and applying 21st century skills, interactive whiteboard presentations and core academic knowledge.
You will leave this high-energy seminar with dozens of innovative ideas, outstanding resources, websites, management strategies, and exciting practical ways to get the most out of your interactive whiteboard technology.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Encourage Student Participation and Maximize Engagement with Your Interactive Whiteboard
Discover advanced techniques to create multiple opportunities for interaction, response and feedback … Teacher-friendly ideas that can be put to use immediately
- Transform Your Current Lessons into Dynamic, Interactive and Fun Lessons
Become familiar with advanced tools and resources that will add more of the software’s engaging and interactive lesson applications … Incorporate a higher level of interactivity into your instruction
- Take it to the Next Level … Learn Practical Ways to Use Interactive Whiteboard Software Tools
How to use multiple functions of SMART™ or Promethean Board software … Discover outstanding ideas and useful adaptations for using containers, restrictors, pull tabs, revealers, property browsers, and action browsers … Engage students in your lesson by linking multimedia resources, importing movies, adding action items, and giving immediate feedback with containers
- Incorporate and Integrate Your Best Resources from the Computer and Internet
Discover easy ways to import and embed multimedia, images, graphics, websites, and animations … Learn how to employ effective message design techniques by implementing advanced multisensory teaching methods to engage all students in learning
- Learn the Most Effective Websites for Finding and Creating SMART™ or Promethean Lessons
Discover ready-made interactive whiteboard lessons … Learn how to take an idea or design and modify it to fit your own classroom lesson
- Create Interactive Lessons Related to Your Curriculum
Learn to create presentations on your interactive whiteboard related to your district’s curriculum and incorporate highly interactive techniques to enhance instruction
- Work Creatively to Implement Innovation
Learn, develop and implement tips and suggestions that designers use when creating presentations … Replace traditional learning processes and products with techniques that will appeal to your K-6 students
- Positively Impact Classroom Management with Your Interactive Whiteboard
Help students become college and career ready by possessing the knowledge, habits, skills, and confidence to create a rigorous, rich and well-developed interactive whiteboard presentation … Learn practical techniques to take advantage of your students’ natural interests and ease of using technology
- Make the Student Experience More Active and Less Passive
Discover the changes in pedagogical practice and how the use of interactive whiteboards has a profound effect in encouraging students to make a greater investment in their own learning and increases their confidence and self-esteem
- Receive an Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive a comprehensive resource handbook filled with examples, ideas, tutorials, resources, and practical strategies that can be used immediately to enhance your interactive lessons … You will also receive a link to websites filled with resources and templates which can be downloaded and used immediately in your classroom
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- Dozens of practical, highly useful ways to use interactive whiteboards to enhance student learning
- Outstanding techniques to create multiple opportunities for interaction, response and feedback
- How to use powerful visual tools to significantly improve student learning
- Advanced tools and resources that will add more of the software’s engaging and interactive lesson applications
- Innovative, practical strategies for using the most effective and easily accessible interactive whiteboard tools and resources
- Step-by-step demonstrations on how to import and embed multimedia, images, graphics, websites, and animations
- Powerful techniques to positively impact classroom management with your interactive whiteboard
- Practical techniques to take advantage of your students’ natural interests and ease of using technology
- Discover how to extend learning time for students by employing effective message design techniques
- Dozens of flipchart techniques and resources to meet your students’ and teacher needs
- Outstanding ideas and useful adaptations for using containers, restrictors, pull tabs, revealers, property browsers, and action browsers
- Tips for integrating SMART™ or Promethean boards with the software you already have
- Practical and exciting ideas to address your students’ learning styles using your interactive whiteboard
- Effective designs and examples on how to use the interactive whiteboard as a means to support the curriculum
- Practical, timesaving techniques to create interactive whiteboard lessons that are exciting to teach and fun to learn
- Effective ways of integrating creativity, communication and collaboration with innovation and technology
- Ways to customize the software, link multimedia resources to your lessons, import movies, add action items, and give immediate feedback
- Additional resources and websites to download for immediate use in the classroom
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
I hope that you agree with me when I say, today is an exciting time to be an educator! We have at our disposal an incredible amount of technology that truly enhances the learning experience of our students if utilized to its fullest ability. One such technology is the interactive whiteboard. This amazing instructional tool has the potential to generate more student interest, higher motivation and stronger learning results. The key of course, is knowing how and when to use it. If you are like me, you were given an interactive whiteboard and some basic training on how to turn it on and the basic functions of how to create a lesson. I am here today to help you take your understanding and use of the interactive whiteboard to the next level. I will share with you how to create lesson presentations with this amazing piece of technology, so you can transform your instruction into a more powerful learning opportunity for your students.
This seminar is designed specifically for teachers who are using interactive whiteboards (SMART™ or Promethean) and want to extend their software knowledge and use. As a classroom teacher who integrates the interactive whiteboard into the curriculum on a daily basis, I have experienced firsthand, the positive and incredible impact this technology has on both students and teachers. I have developed numerous presentations and have given countless workshops on advanced features and designs that I want to share with you.
I strive to use innovative ideas and research-based strategies as a conduit that facilitates learning and enhances creativity. I firmly believe the interactive whiteboard should be used to create environments and build spaces that are laboratories for learning, discovery and surprise. I want to show you how to make your classroom a place where learners can explore the past, interact with the present and help build the future. My goal, as a presenter, is to help you transform your lessons into active, lively interactions between students, teachers and the world.
I am genuinely excited to share my ideas and help you discover how to more effectively use your interactive whiteboard. We will spend the day covering a wide variety of topics such as using advanced tools, incorporating accelerated lesson designs, maximizing student participation, sharpening skills as educators, and integrating 21st century skills with the interactive whiteboard. I look forward to sharing a valuable and stimulating day with you!
P.S. Our day together will be focused on learning highly motivating, interactive and practical strategies to engage your students and impact your instruction.
Who Should Attend
Educators serving grades K-6: Classroom Teachers, Curriculum Specialists, Librarians, Media Specialists, Special Education Staff, and Administrators.
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive resource handbook specifically designed for this seminar. Included in the handbook are:
- Examples and directions on how to use interactive whiteboards as a means to support pedagogy and the curriculum
- Step-by-step directions on how to import and embed multimedia, images, graphics, websites, and animations
- Dozens of innovative ideas for using interactive whiteboards to meet the needs of your K-6 students
- Tips and suggestions that designers use when creating presentations
- Access to Ryan’s interactive presentations
- Practical, time-saving techniques useful for creating presentations
- Innovative, new websites that support your curriculum as well as new ways to use the software that you and your students will love
Ryan Doetch will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding your questions and the unique needs of your own program.
Make the Best Use of Your Time
Our goal is to make the best use of your time during the seminar while providing you with the greatest variety of practical technology applications for your classroom. To accomplish this goal, we use a large screen multimedia projection system, rather than individual computers to demonstrate specific applications throughout the day. Your resource handbook includes specially designed activities to support your individual hands on exploration and application when you return to your classroom.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you'll be fully satisfied or you'll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.