Best Use of HYPERDOCS and Google: Creating Engaging, Supercharged Learning Opportunities (Grades 6-12)
Presented by Anne Truger
Practical ways to best utilize HyperDocs and Google Tools to greatly enhance content instruction and student engagement in the secondary classroom
- Practical ways to best utilize HyperDocs and Google Tools to greatly enhance content instruction and student engagement in the secondary classroom
- Differentiate instruction more easily and effectively using HyperDocs and a variety of free Google Tools to better meet the needs of all your learners
- Timesaving strategies to streamline units and workflow … Use and adapt the most helpful premade, teacher-created HyperDocs
- Receive an extensive HyperDocs resource handbook and a plethora of samples and templates, plus exclusive access to a specially created website with helpful resources
You are welcome to bring a fully charged Chromebook or laptop with a Chrome Browser installed. It is not, however, a requirement to attend this seminar. An iPad or an Android tablet will not provide access to the full range of Google or Chrome resources covered in the seminar.
Practical Ideas and Strategies
This outstanding, NEW seminar is designed for grades 6-12 educators who want to make the most effective use of HyperDocs and all things Google to greatly enhance content learning, student engagement, communication, and collaboration. HyperDocs truly hold the power to transform learning in your classroom! Say goodbye to static and boring worksheets and hello to dynamic, interactive and exciting HyperDocs!
Join Google for Education Certified Innovator and Trainer, Anne Truger, to learn the best practical ways to efficiently tap into the power of HyperDocs, Google Apps and Tools to create supercharged, dynamic learning opportunities for your students. Discover how to take full advantage of the best, most useful aspects of Google Classroom, Docs, Slides, and more! You will also learn many outstanding web-based creation tools that dovetail beautifully with HyperDocs.
Help shift the responsibility for learning where it belongs – on your students’ shoulders. With HyperDocs, your students will take more ownership over their learning path, progress and choices. Watch as your students increasingly engage in more inquiry-based, collaborative and student-driven learning. No more stapling packets together, no more project management nightmares, no more photocopies … Welcome to the wonderful and transformative world of HyperDocs and Google!
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Learn What Every Secondary Educator Needs to Know About HyperDocs
Discover practical ways to make best use of HyperDocs and all things Google to transform and greatly enhance learning in your classroom
- Don’t Reinvent the Wheel! … Explore the Best Teacher Created HyperDocs
You need not start from scratch as the work has already been done for you … Where to find the best, premade HyperDocs that you can easily use or adapt
- Reverse Engineer and Then Create Your Own Outstanding HyperDocs
Examine and pull apart some of the best premade HyperDocs to see exactly how they are created … Learn how to adapt or construct your own highly effective HyperDocs that students will love
- Personalize and Maximize Student Responsibility for Learning
Practical ways to best use HyperDocs to put the responsibility for learning where it belongs – on your students’ shoulders … Innovative ideas for personalizing learning with HyperDocs to better meet the needs of all learners
- Use HyperDocs to Save Time and Enhance Existing Lessons
Discover excellent strategies for saving time by using HyperDocs in your instruction … Practical ways to take a lesson you have already created and make it “Hyper”
- Streamline Your Instruction and Enhance Content Learning
Gain practical and useful tips for using HyperDocs to seamlessly blend pedagogy, objectives, learner tasks, and resources together for richer and deeper content learning
- Unleash the Full Power and Potential of Google’s G Suite with HyperDocs
Fully utilize Google’s G Suite for Education including Google Docs, Slides, Forms, and Google Classroom … The best ways to leverage G Suite and HyperDocs to supercharge your secondary classroom
- Redefine How Students Learn and How Your Classroom Runs
Empower students to perform highly engaging learning tasks that were previously impossible without HyperDocs … Integrate a wealth of terrific web resources into HyperDocs to focus and guide students on their own instructional paths
- Open the Bounds of Opportunity for Creative Student Expression
Discover a whole world of outstanding web tools, perfect for HyperDocs … Provide students with a wealth of options for creatively and effectively demonstrating their learning
- Receive an Extensive HyperDocs Handbook and Special Web Access
Each participant will receive a detailed resource handbook with tips, tools and strategies for making the most of HyperDocs and Google Tools… Receive special access to a cloud-based folder of helpful HyperDocs resources, samples, templates and a YouTube playlist to support you long after the seminar
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- What every grades 6-12 educator needs to know about making the most of HyperDocs and Google’s G Suite – two incredibly powerful and intertwined instructional tools
- Don’t reinvent the wheel … The best places to find readymade HyperDocs that you can use or adapt
- Discover powerful and impressive ways that HyperDocs can transform and personalize student learning in your classroom
- How to best utilize various tools and resources to adapt or create your own HyperDocs
- Explore the best, most current web tools that enhance student learning and creative expression
- Practical ways to move toward a more paperless classroom
- Time-efficient strategies to streamline your units and student/teacher workflow
- Ways to create highly engaging, interactive and effective learning environments with HyperDocs and Google
- How to maximize your efficiency and make best use of use HyperDocs, Google Docs and Google Classroom
- Effective ways to shift responsibility for the learning from teacher to student using HyperDocs
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
We know the pace of change today is rapid. Many students carry around more computing power in their pockets than we ever could have imagined. While information and answers are readily available, rarely do our students know how best to use it. How can we help our students take a more active role in their learning and best prepare them for the future? This is what excites me about HyperDocs.
HyperDocs are an innovative way to utilize Google’s Suite of Educational tools in dynamic ways that can truly transform the landscape of your classroom. Instead of students waiting to be told what to do when they arrive, they can simply open their HyperDoc and dive into the learning. HyperDocs can help you to move toward a more paperless classroom and can streamline your student/teacher workflow in more efficient, timesaving ways. When paired with Google Classroom, a powerful tool in its own right, HyperDocs become an epic instructional tool to help students take more responsibility and an active role in their learning.
As an experienced secondary teacher and Google Certified Innovator, I have designed this seminar specifically to meet your needs. We will explore how to create engaging, supercharged learning opportunities not only with HyperDocs but also with many other powerful Google tools. You will discover the best, current ways to fully integrate the Google Suite of Educational Tools and more in your program to greatly enhance your instruction. Whether you are brand new to HyperDocs and Google Tools or an experienced user, you will find practical ideas, classroom-tested projects, and timesaving productivity strategies.
I invite you to join me for a rich day of learning, exploring, sharing, and creating that will leave you excited, invigorated and empowered with many terrific strategies you can implement the very next day!
P.S. As a teacher, I know how challenging it is to choose where to spend your professional learning time. I promise – you will leave my seminar with a toolbox full of ideas and practical use-tomorrow strategies!
Who Should Attend
Classroom Teachers, Department Heads, Technology Specialists, Instructional Coaches, Library/Media Specialists, and Administrators
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive HyperDocs Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive resource handbook specifically designed for this seminar. The handbook includes:
- Tips, tools and templates for finding, adapting and creating HyperDocs
- Strategies for integrating the best of Google’s G Suite, Apps and Tools
- Helpful ideas for getting started or enhancing your current work with HyperDocs and G Suite
- Practical strategies and ideas for best integrating HyperDocs and G Suite into your existing curriculum
Make the Best Use of Your Time
You are welcome to bring a fully charged laptop with a Chrome browser installed or Chromebook computer, but it is not a requirement to attend. An iPad or Android tablet will not provide access to the full range of Google or Chrome resources covered in this seminar. Your resource handbook and a specially created website will support your individual hands-on exploration of the ideas and resources presented during the seminar when you return to your school.
Meet and Share
This seminar provides a wonderful opportunity for participants to meet and share ideas with other educators interested in enhancing their program with HyperDocs.
Anne Truger will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding your questions and the unique needs of your own program.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you'll be fully satisfied or you'll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.