Our seminars and customized trainings are now available in a live interactive online format.
Please contact us to request a free quote.
Making Best Use of Google Classroom to Strengthen Your Instruction (Grades K-6)
Presented by Christalle Hart
Specifically Designed for Educators Serving Grades K-6: Classroom Teachers, Technology Integration Specialists, Title I Staff, Special Education Staff, Library/Media Specialists, and Administrators
- Dozens of practical strategies for best utilizing Google Classroom to strengthen your students' engagement and learning – whether you are teaching at school or online
- The best free Google Tools and Chrome web apps for enhancing your instruction
- Timesaving strategies to more easily manage student work in Google Classroom … Assign, collect, grade, and give feedback easily
- Receive an extensive digital Google Classroom resource handbook and access to Christalle's specially created Google Classroom so that you can immediately link to all the resources presented in the seminar … And much more!
Practical Ideas and Strategies
This outstanding, live online seminar is designed for grades K-6 educators who want to make best use of Google Classroom and a variety of free Google Tools and Apps to enhance student learning. Outstanding teacher and Google Certified Educator, Christalle Hart, will show you how to more efficiently tap into the power of online student collaboration with Google Classroom and how to take greater advantage of the most useful aspects of G Suite for Education – specifically for grades K-6 educators.
You will also learn how to make best use of many of the most useful Google Tools including Google Docs, Google Draw, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Forms, Extensions, and more! Unlock powerful student collaboration, communication, critical thinking, and creativity. Whether you are brand new to using Google Classroom or are an experienced user, and whether you are teaching at school or online, you'll leave this seminar with a wealth of practical, use-tomorrow ideas.
You will also receive an extensive digital Google Classroom resource handbook with step-by-step instructions for utilizing all the tools and apps presented in this seminar, plus access to Christalle's specially created Google Classroom to reinforce and extend your learning after the seminar.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Learn Essential Google Classroom Practices for Enhancing Your Instruction – Whether You Are Teaching at School or Online
What every K-6 educator needs to know about fully tapping into Google Classroom, Apps and Extensions … The best, most useful aspects for strengthening your instruction
- Timesaving Strategies to Boost Your Productivity AND Effectiveness
Employ the best FREE Google Classroom, Chrome apps and extensions for helping you save time while increasing your effectiveness … Explore timesaving strategies that streamline your workflow and enhance learning for your grades K-6 students
- Unleash the Power of Google Classroom
Examine how you can use Google Classroom to create and organize assignments, provide feedback and communicate more efficiently with your students
- Utilize the Newest Features of Google Classroom
Google is constantly releasing new features and making changes … Discover how to leverage the newest features of Google Classroom to benefit your students and your instruction
- Enhance Student Collaboration with Teacher-Tested Google Classroom Projects and Activities
Sample a variety of projects that you can take back and customize for your classroom
- Streamline Your Workflow and Provide Quick Feedback with Google Classroom
Learn essential strategies to assign documents, name and submit assignments, provide feedback, and grade and return assignments … Discover how a simple Google Form can become a timesaving drop box
- Utilize the Full Potential of Google Forms
Explore how fellow teachers are using Google Forms beyond simple survey tools … From formative assessments and exit tickets to creating observations and data collection using mobile devices
- Digitally Differentiate Your Instruction and Interventions
Discover a host of ways to assign class work to different subsets of students with anonymity … Better meet the needs of your diverse grades K-6 learners – whether you are teaching in-person or online
- Enrich Your Classroom Discussions by Giving All Students a Voice
Expand classroom discussion by providing ample opportunities for students to have a voice using digital tools
- Receive an Extensive Digital Google Classroom Resource Handbook and Special Online Access to Helpful Resources
Each participant will receive an extensive digital resource handbook that includes detailed descriptions and practical classroom applications of each of the Google Tools and Apps presented … Receive access to Christalle's specially created Google Classroom, containing helpful online resources and tutorials
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- Practical strategies for making best use of Google Classroom and a variety of free Google Tools to enhance instruction in your grades K-6 classroom – whether you are teaching at school or online
- Timesaving tips and tools for using Google Classroom to make your life easier, both in and out of the classroom
- How to find, download and install the latest Chrome extensions that are most applicable to elementary instruction
- Work smarter, not harder … Learn timesaving tips for using Google Classroom more efficiently, including self-grading, multiple-choice and project-based assessments
- How Google Classroom can best be used to differentiate your instruction with grades K-6 students
- Advanced applications of Google Classroom to streamline your work … Communicate with students and parents with ease
- What cloud-based computing is and how it can make your life easier in and out of your classroom
- How to utilize Chrome profiles to access your bookmarks, information and files from anywhere
- A wealth of ways to fully engage your K-6 students in productive and collaborative learning
- How to use built-in apps to streamline classroom management and routines
- Valuable tips to get the most from the technology you have in your classroom – even if it's just one laptop, Chromebook or tablet
- Innovative strategies for reducing the amount of paper in your classroom
- Utilize the latest updates in Google Classroom and G Suite for Education, including new and improved tools to enhance grades K-6 students' learning – whether you are teaching in-person or online
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
Today, more than ever, our grades K-6 students need rich opportunities for communication, collaboration, creativity and critical thinking. The good news is that Google Classroom is a terrific tool for facilitating exactly this kind of learning.
As an experienced elementary school teacher, I have witnessed the power of Google Classroom to transform and strengthen my instruction. I have personally used Google Classroom extensively with my own elementary students and I now train and coach grades K-6 teachers on making best use of Google. I am excited to share with you the best of what I have found works in making best use of Google Classroom.
In our day together, I will share the best, practical ways you can get the most from Google Classroom Extensions and Tools in your grades K-6 program – whether you are teaching at school or online. Prepare to discover a wealth of outstanding ways you can easily increase student engagement, effectively differentiate, and provide real-time formative assessment and feedback. Best of all, the tools and strategies you learn about will allow you to be more efficient and effective in the classroom, ultimately saving you valuable time.
Whether you are brand new to Google Classroom, an experienced user or anywhere in between, I look forward to helping you discover effective, practical, timesaving tools and strategies that you can immediately use to enhance your instruction. You will leave with a wealth of outstanding Google Apps, Tools, and Chrome Extensions ready to use in your Google Classroom and perfect for your grades K-6 students.
I look forward to spending the day with you!
P.S. I have personally witnessed how Google Classroom can transform grades K-6 learning. I can't wait to show you how!
Who Should Attend
Educators Serving Grades K-6: Classroom Teachers, Technology Integration Specialists, Title I Staff, Special Education Staff, Library/Media Specialists, and Administrators
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Digital Google Classroom Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive digital resource handbook specifically designed for this seminar. The handbook includes:
- Practical, timesaving strategies and ideas for integrating Google Classroom and G Suite into your program whether working at school or online
- Step-by-step guides for using Google Classroom and G Suite with your students
- Descriptions, images and publishers for the newest, most effective Chrome apps – specifically for grades K-6 instruction
- Tips and tricks for using Google Classroom, Google Drive and other resources to greatly enhance your instruction
- "How to" screenshots of a variety of apps and extensions
Christalle Hart will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding your questions and the unique needs of your own program.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you’ll be fully satisfied or you’ll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.