Maximize the Power of GOOGLE CLASSROOM: Using the Best Cutting-Edge Tools to Strengthen Student Learning (Grades 6-12)
Presented by Desiree Alexander
Specifically Designed for Educators Serving Grades 6-12: Classroom Teachers, Technology Specialists, Library/Media Specialists Instructional Coaches, and Administrators
- The best cutting-edge tools to maximize the power of Google Classroom and strengthen student success
- Dozens of practical strategies to integrate the best, FREE websites, tools and extensions with Google Classroom to enhance your instruction
- Timesaving ways to more easily manage secondary students’ work in Google Classroom … Assign, collect, grade, and give feedback with just a few clicks
- Receive an extensive resource handbook and special access to Desiree’s website and Google Classroom so you can immediately link to all the resources presented in this seminar
Practical Ideas and Strategies
This outstanding, seminar is specially designed for secondary educators who want to maximize the power of Google Classroom by integrating the best free, cutting-edge tools for strengthening student learning. Outstanding secondary teacher and Google for Education Innovator and Trainer, DESIREE ALEXANDER, will show you how to more efficiently tap into the power of online student collaboration with Google Classroom and how to take greater advantage of the most useful aspects of G Suite for Education and other outstanding technology tools – specifically for grades 6-12 teachers. Maximize the power of Google Classroom with easy-to-integrate tools to help you differentiate, provide feedback and student choice, amplify student voice, strengthen student learning, and much more! Desiree will share practical and timesaving strategies for streamlining everyday workflows in your secondary classroom.
Whether you are new to Google Classroom, or are an experienced user, you’ll leave this seminar with a wealth of use-tomorrow ideas. You will also receive an extensive Google Classroom resource handbook with step-by-step instructions for utilizing all the tools and apps presented in this seminar to reinforce and extend your learning after the seminar.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Maximize Google Classroom to Strengthen Learning
Discover the best cutting-edge tools that easily integrate with and can take Google Classroom to the next level … What every grades 6-12 teacher needs to know about fully tapping into Google Classroom and digital tools to strengthen student learning
- Timesaving Strategies to Boost Your Productivity and Effectiveness
Employ the best free web tools that can be used with Google Classroom to save valuable time while increasing your effectiveness … Explore timesaving strategies to streamline your workflow and enhance your students’ learning
- Swiftly and Effortlessly Provide Highly Valuable, Actionable Feedback
Integrate timesaving online assessment tools with Google Classroom to powerfully inform your instruction … Learn essential strategies to assign lessons and assessments, provide feedback, grade and return assignments, and more!
- Harness the Full Potential of Google Classroom for Online Collaboration
Discover outstanding digital tools that easily integrate with Google Classroom to significantly enhance student collaboration
- Incorporate the Best, FREE Extensions from the Chrome Web Store
Manage your time more efficiently with the best Chrome Extensions for the secondary classroom … Explore outstanding tools to enhance your instruction and student learning
- The Best Digital Tools and Tips for Enhancing Your Secondary Instruction
Explore a host of free digital tools and tips perfect for enhancing your secondary instruction, including warm-ups, lessons, independent work, group work, exit tickets, classroom video, and more!
- Utilize the Newest Features of Google Classroom
Google is constantly releasing new features and making changes … Discover how to leverage the newest features of Google Classroom to benefit your instruction and your students
- Make Best Use of Web Tools that “App Smash” with Google Classroom
Explore outstanding ways you can seamlessly use and integrate web tools with Google Classroom … Gain tips and strategies perfect for enhancing student learning in grades 6-12
- Increase Students’ Engagement and Responsibility for their Learning
Utilize the best tools with Google Classroom to help students take more active role and greater responsibility for their learning … Increase student engagement and content learning
- Receive a Google Classroom Handbook and Special Website Access
You will receive an extensive resource handbook with detailed descriptions and practical applications of each of the Google Tools and Extensions and digital tools presented … Receive password access to Desiree’s specially created website with helpful links and online tutorials
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- The best cutting edge tools to maximize the power of Google Classroom and strengthen student learning
- Timesaving tips and tricks to make your life easier, both in and out of the secondary classroom using cutting-edge tools and Google Classroom
- Practical strategies to make best use of Google Classroom and a variety of free tools to enhance instruction in your secondary classroom
- The latest updates in Google Classroom and G Suite for Education, including new and improved tools to enhance student learning
- How to find, download and install the latest, best FREE Chrome extensions perfect for your secondary instruction
- Work smarter, not harder … Timesaving tips for using outstanding tools and Google Classroom more efficiently
- Advanced applications of Google Classroom to streamline your work and help you communicate with students and parents with ease
- Many additional tools perfect for your secondary classroom including the best tools, apps and ways to streamline your classroom
- How to utilize Chrome profiles to access your bookmarks, information and files from anywhere
- Valuable tips to get the most from the technology you have in your secondary classroom – even if it’s just one laptop, Chromebook or tablet
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
There is nothing quite like being a secondary teacher. The multitude of skills we are responsible for teaching students in our one content area is both amazing and sometimes daunting. With increasing demands on our time and all that we’re responsible for, it can be challenging and even frustrating trying to keep up with the latest, best practices for enhancing our instruction.
As an experienced and fellow secondary teacher, I have specifically designed this seminar with you in mind! If you are fortunate enough to have Chromebooks, laptops or computers with a Google Chrome browser in your classroom or school, I know that you want to make best use of them. However, despite the array of features that are so readily available, the challenge most secondary teachers face today is in keeping up with essential ways to best use these tools to enhance our instruction.
Not only is Google Classroom an incredibly effective tool – the good news is that there are tons of outstanding, FREE Chrome apps, extensions and other powerful web tools available that are perfect for taking Google Classroom to the next level. I want to show you how these cutting-edge tools can easily be integrated with Google Classroom to excite and engage your students and to strengthen their learning.
I look forward to sharing the best of what works and what doesn’t based on my experience using Google Classroom to enhance instruction at the secondary level. I will provide you with a comprehensive list of all the apps I have successfully used with my secondary students as well as tips and tricks to save you valuable time and effort. It is my sincere goal that you leave this seminar excited about returning to your classroom to try out many of the new ideas that you learn!
Dr. Desiree Alexander
P.S. The emphasis will be on use-tomorrow tools perfect for maximizing the power of Google Classroom to strengthen your students’ learning. Plus, you’ll receive an extensive resource handbook and special access to my resource-packed Google Classroom to support your success.
Who Should Attend
Educators Serving Grades 6-12: Classroom Teachers, Technology Specialists, Library/Media Specialists Instructional Coaches, and Administrators
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive digital resource handbook giving you access to countless strategies. The handbook includes:
- Practical, timesaving strategies for integrating the best free, cutting-edge tools with Google Classroom to strengthen student learning
- Step-by-step guides and “how to” screenshots for using Google Classroom, G Suite and cutting-edge digital tools with your students
- Descriptions and images of the latest, most effective Chrome Extensions for grades 6-12 educators
- Tips and tricks for using Google Classroom, Google Drive and other technology resources to greatly strengthen student learning
- Receive password access to a special website specifically created for this seminar with helpful online resources
Share Ideas with Other Educators
This seminar provides a wonderful opportunity for participants to share ideas with other educators interested in maximizing the power of Google Classroom to strengthen student learning.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you'll be fully satisfied or you'll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.