Our seminars and customized trainings are now available in a live interactive online format.
Please contact us to request a free quote.
Current, Best Strategies to Differentiate MATH Instruction
Presented by Mary Peterson
Specifically Designed for Classroom Teachers, Resource Teachers, Title I Staff, Math Specialists, Special Education Staff, and Other Educators Teaching Mathematics in Grades K-3
- Differentiated instructional strategies designed to reach all types of learners in mathematics in grades K-3
- A wealth of easy-to-use math activities designed for differentiation and based on the NCTM standards
- Outstanding strategies that align with the Common Core Math Standards and organize math learning time for maximum student success
- Ready-to-use techniques for differentiating math learning stations for review and practice
- How to use the iPad® to practice and apply math skills with free or low-cost iPad apps your students will enjoy
- Receive an extensive resource handbook filled with practical differentiated strategies and activities to strengthen the math skills of all your students in grades K-3
iPad® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Practical Ideas and Strategies
Students in grades K-3 need carefully designed differentiated math instruction to maximize their math skills. But how do we assess, plan and organize differentiated instruction? This outstanding seminar has been designed specifically to help you answer this key question with practical, easy-to-use methods for grades K-3.
Mary Peterson will demonstrate and explain practical organizational systems, assessment practices and time-efficient monitoring strategies. She will fill the day with a wealth of differentiated math ideas you can take back to your grades K-3 classroom and implement immediately with your own students. You will leave this seminar with a toolbox of ideas to differentiate your math instruction to increase math achievement for all students.
ach seminar participant will receive an extensive resource handbook filled with timesaving ideas proven to maximize your effectiveness in meeting the diverse needs of your K-3 students and accelerate the math achievement of all your students.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Enhance Your Current Math Program
Discover how to keep your students actively engaged in a wide variety of differentiated math activities while you teach and reinforce the math skills your students need to learn … Ideal activities that align with the Common Core State Standards
- Incorporate Practical Guided Math Strategies into Differentiated Math Instruction
Strengthen your K-3 math instruction by incorporating small group guided math instruction to build and strengthen math achievement … Practical tips to organize and manage your overall math program
- Incorporate the Best, Current Research on Effective Math Instruction
Proven differentiation strategies for using the most current research to help all your students learn the essential math skills they need for success and retain key math skills for long-term transfer
- Implement Differentiated, Teacher-Tested Strategies for All Math Ability Levels
Strengthen your math instruction with outstanding techniques that address the diverse needs of your students from the high-achieving to those at risk
- Take Differentiated Instruction in Math to a Higher Level
Discover new and innovative ways to organize, manage and maximize the effectiveness of differentiated math instruction in grades K-3 … Build on your strengths to accelerate your K-3 students’ learning in mathematics
- Differentiate Math Practice Using the iPad and Free or Low-Cost iPad Apps and Websites
Numerous strategies and tips to use the iPad and apps to increase math fluency … Immediate and motivating ideas to help all your students master math skills and concepts
- Successfully Organize and Manage Your Classroom for Differentiated Math Instruction
Receive successful classroom management techniques, routines and procedures that support success in a differentiated math classroom … Ways to work smarter, not harder
- New Ways to Use Math Learning Stations to Differentiate Instruction
Strengthen your math instruction with outstanding math learning stations to keep the rest of the students independent and productive while you work with guided math groups … Acquire creative and engaging learning station ideas that you will use for years
- Increase Your Teaching Options
Return to the classroom with a wealth of practical differentiation strategies, motivating activities and engaging math centers that will enable all your students to find success in mathematics
- Receive an Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive resource handbook packed with valuable strategies and techniques … All ideas are easy to implement and ready for immediate use
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- Highly effective differentiation strategies to teach and reinforce all your students’ math skills and ensure their success in mathematics
- Differentiation techniques to make the most of your valuable math instructional time
- Classroom-proven strategies to organize, implement and manage math learning stations
- How to integrate reading, writing and math to maximize literacy and math skills
- Tap into the best strategies for using iPads and websites in your math classroom
- Specific differentiation methods to meet the diverse needs of all your students
- Proven activities to differentiate math learning stations that reinforce student learning
- Creative ways to review and re-teach math concepts to students who need it most
- Practice and apply math skills with free or low-cost iPad apps your students will enjoy
- How to take differentiated math instruction to the next level
- Innovative, flexible techniques to meet the diverse needs and abilities of your students in guided math groups
- Practical ways to identify and support your students who need extra help in math with differentiated instruction
- Practical, easy-to-implement station activities that excite students about math
- Hands-on math activities that allow each learner to work at their appropriate level
- Outstanding ways to enhance the effectiveness of your current math program with the best, current differentiation strategies
- Creative ideas to engage even your most reluctant students
- Differentiate learning and assessment with iPads in meaningful and engaging ways
- Proven strategies that support students’ ability to communicate math ideas
- A wealth of ways to incorporate real-life math applications
- Motivating math projects you can use in your classroom immediately
- Ways to incorporate a variety of literature into your math lessons to better support learners
- Classroom-proven differentiation strategies to increase student achievement in mathematics
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
Meeting the diverse math needs of our K-3 students is a major challenge. Have you ever wondered how to meet these varying needs and make sure every student is learning at their potential? Please join me as I share current, best differentiation techniques proven to maximize math success in the K-3 classroom. You will learn how to successfully develop, set up and introduce guided math as a way to differentiate instruction. This seminar will cover easy and effective ways to incorporate math learning stations that keep the rest of the students engaged independently while you work with small groups. These activities are designed to reinforce math skills as well as challenge and motivate all students.
You will receive dozens of differentiation ideas and activities, based on the Common Core State Standards, to help you maximize the effectiveness of your current math program. I will share a wealth of motivating and innovative real-life math experiences, guided lessons, assessment practices, and so much more. All the activities in this seminar are practical, easy to implement and classroom proven to increase math confidence and competence for grades K-3 students.
You will leave this strategy-packed seminar with tried-and-tested management techniques to successfully implement differentiated math learning stations and guided math in your K-3 classrooms. Several student math projects and math games will be on display and you are welcome to take pictures. Please join me for this highly practical and engaging day.
P.S. If you want differentiated math ideas that you can use immediately in your own classroom to meet the diverse needs of all your students, this seminar is for you!
Who Should Attend
Classroom Teachers, Resource Teachers, Title I Staff, Math Specialists, Special Education Staff, and Other Educators Teaching Mathematics in Grades K-3.
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive Mary’s extensive resource handbook, which includes:
- A wealth of practical, ready-to-use differentiation strategies to increase students’ math achievement
- Dozens of ways to easily provide powerful, differentiated math instruction that will enhance your existing program
- Games, activities, lesson plans, and copy-ready pages for immediate implementation
- Easy-to-implement ideas for math learning stations that involve all students
- Activities that generate active participation and promote learning across the math strands
Materials on Display
As a participant at the seminar, you will have the opportunity to view student math projects and math games. Please bring scissors and a glue stick to prepare some exciting math projects. You may also want to bring a camera!
Meet and Share
This seminar provides a wonderful opportunity for participants to meet and share ideas with other mathematics educators.
Mary Peterson will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding your questions and the unique needs of your own mathematics program.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you'll be fully satisfied or you'll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.