Our seminars and customized trainings are now available in a live interactive online format.
Please contact us to request a free quote.
RESPONSE TO INTERVENTION:
Practical Strategies for Intervening With Students
Before They Fall Too Far Behind in MATH
Specifically Designed for Educators Serving Grades 1-5: Classroom Teachers, Instructional Coaches, Math Specialists, Intervention Teachers, Special Education Staff, Title I Staff, and Administrators
- Powerful research-based strategies to help you intervene with students before they fall too far behind in math
- Practical math strategies that are comprehensive, grounded in research, and can be powerfully applied by any classroom teacher or math specialist
- Realistic ways to monitor and adjust instruction in order to make the changes needed to accelerate students’ mathematical understanding, particularly for struggling students
- Specific Tier II and III intervention strategies, proven to successfully increase the achievement of struggling math students in grades 1-5
- Receive an extensive, ready-to-use resource handbook filled with engaging intervention activities, research-based strategies, examples, detailed techniques, and practical instructional resources that can be put to use immediately in your own math program
Practical Ideas and Strategies
ALL students are capable of being successful in math. The key to helping struggling students understand math is by giving them new ways to make sense of it. In this energized and dynamic seminar, Presidential Awardee for Excellence in Mathematics, classroom teacher, instructional coach, and international presenter, Ryan Doetch will share the most effective and the most engaging strategies to support and help your students who struggle in math. Ryan will show you how to reenergize your math class by showing you how to transform mathematical learning and inspire success.
Join Ryan as he spends the day showing you how to increase academic achievement for every student by giving you tools, intervention strategies, and ideas that can be used in any math class. You will leave this high-energy seminar with dozens of innovative ideas on how to best support your struggling students, the most effective ideas to strengthen academic achievement, and practical ways to enhance your math instruction. Whether you are new to teaching or an experienced teacher looking for fresh ideas, you will find numerous ideas, strategies, techniques, and activities that you can use immediately.
All participants will leave with an extensive and comprehensive resource handbook with engaging activities, research-based strategies, examples, detailed techniques, and resources that you can immediately put to use to motivate, inspire and support your learners.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Discover Highly Effective Intervention Strategies to Help Your Struggling Math Students
Highly effective Tier II and III intervention strategies that will help struggling students increase their mathematics understanding and achievement
- Increase the Power of Your Math Instruction
Quick, time-sensitive instructional strategies for both whole class and small group teaching that can create a strong mathematical foundation in grades 1-5 … These techniques are especially geared toward those students who struggle with math concepts and need extra support
- Support Your Students and Increase Their Understanding and Achievement in Math
Dozens of highly effective math strategies, resources, and activities that support busy professionals in meeting the needs of their diverse learners … Learn about the best research-based strategies that can be integrated immediately into any existing math curriculum or program and increase struggling students’ achievement in math
- Strategies that take Advantage of How the Brain Learns Best
Powerful techniques and strategies that make mathematics both useful and enjoyable … Teacher-friendly ideas that can be put to use immediately in grades 1-5, that are especially helpful with your RTI students
- Differentiated Activities Specifically Designed for Students Who Need an Extra Boost
Practical ways to make existing lessons and activities adaptable to the diverse needs of your students in grades 1-5, especially for those who struggle with basic math understanding
- Effective Strategies for Strengthening Problem Solving in Mathematics
Discover the best strategies and most effective ideas for helping struggling students move from mathematical doers into mathematical thinkers
- Strengthen Small Group Instruction with Powerful Interventions
Increase the success of struggling students by using proven interventions that are time-friendly and specifically designed for struggling students in grades 1-5
- Accelerate and Deepen Students’ Understanding of Mathematics
Learn specific ways to build on struggling students’ strengths and shore up their weaknesses … Discover the best approaches to reach those who need more support
- Design Activities to Help Struggling Students Understand Math Concepts at a Deeper Level
Stimulate academic achievement and success with dozens of valuable ideas for creating a deeper understanding of key math concepts
- Receive an Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive a comprehensive resource handbook filled with engaging activities, research-based strategies, examples, detailed techniques, and resources that can be used immediately to bridge the achievement and instructional gap with exemplary Response to Intervention strategies … You will also receive a link to a special website with additional resources, black-line masters, manipulatives, reproducibles, interactive whiteboard lessons, and templates that can be downloaded and used immediately in your classroom
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- The best research-based strategies, examples, detailed techniques, and resources to support, motivate and engage RTI students
- Dozens of highly effective math resources, lessons and activities that support busy schedules that can be used with any curriculum or program
- Effective and exciting strategies to boost your struggling students’ confidence and motivation to learn mathematics
- How to differentiate your lessons to strengthen student learning, especially for struggling math students in grades 1-5
- Ways of empowering students struggling in math so they feel successful
- Alternative and realistic ways to incorporate effective Tier II and III interventions to support your students who are struggling with mathematics
- Ready-to-use activities to accelerate and build students’ mathematical development
- Demonstrations and instructions on brain-compatible strategies that take advantage of how the brain learns best
- How to increase and strengthen learning in mathematics – whether you are a beginning or experienced teacher – within the RTI framework
- Outstanding practices and highly effective strategies to positively intervene with your students when they fall behind in math
- Practical, easy-to-incorporate techniques that will strengthen your students’ mathematics number sense, understanding and retention
- Easy-to-make, inexpensive manipulatives and math activities that are ready to use in your classroom tomorrow
- Effective ways to motivate struggling students so mathematics is exciting, fun and not perceived as work
- Practical ideas to minimize your effort and maximize all of your students’ mathematical understanding
- Ways to differentiate math lessons to support individual students and small groups of students who need interventions or enrichment
- Hands-on ways to engage student interest, increase student participation and strengthen academic achievement in mathematics
- Proven ways to support your students who need extra help in math
- Access to Ryan’s website which is full of lesson plans, black-line masters, manipulatives, reproducibles, interactive whiteboard lessons, and much more
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
When students are encouraged to believe that they can be successful in mathematics and are taught using high-impact teaching methods, there is no math they cannot do. I want to share with you the latest research and the most effective strategies for helping struggling students become more successful in mathematics.
We all know, as educators, that it is hard for students to enjoy a subject if they experience repeated failure. As a fellow teacher I know it can be rather challenging to help students who have fallen behind in math while trying to keep up with school, district and state expectations. I want to show you how to transform mathematics so students are excited to learn and I want to arm you with the most practical and important knowledge that inspires and helps ALL students achieve excellence and success in math.
For Response to Intervention implementation to work well, the following essential components must be implemented with fidelity and in a rigorous manner: High-quality, scientifically based/research-based classroom instruction, ongoing student assessment and tiered instruction. I have designed this seminar to help you make a huge difference in children’s mathematical lives by giving you the best research-based strategies, detailed techniques, and access to resources to support and motivate your struggling students.
Successful teachers are using methods that I want you to know about. The majority of students in the RTI process feel they will never be good at math and think of math as constant stairway of rules and formulas. I want to show you how to change their mindset so they feel confident and become more successful in math.
I am genuinely excited to share my knowledge and resources to help you transform and inspire your struggling students in math. Come and enjoy a productive day, learning how to bridge the achievement and instructional gap for all your students!
P.S. Every strategy we’ll discuss together is highly practical and can be implemented as soon as you return to your own classroom.
Who Should Attend
Educators Serving Grades 1-5: Classroom Teachers, Instructional Coaches, Math Specialists, Intervention Teachers, Special Education Staff, Title I Staff, and Administrators.
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive resource handbook specifically designed for this seminar. The handbook includes:
- Highly effective strategies, ideas and tips you can use immediately to support students in the RTI process
- Dozens of highly effective math resources, lessons and activities that can be used with any math program
- Access to a special website full of lesson plans, black-line masters, manipulatives, reproducibles, interactive whiteboard lessons, and much more
- Practical, time-saving techniques to support your math interventions and curriculum
Meet and Share
This seminar provides a wonderful opportunity for participants to meet and share ideas with other educators interested in practical strategies for intervening with students to enhance their programs.
Ryan Doetch will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding your questions and the unique needs of your own program.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you'll be fully satisfied or you'll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.