Our seminars and customized trainings are now available in a live interactive online format.
Please contact us to request a free quote.
Increase Your Students' Attention, Engagement, and Motivation (Grades 3-12)
Presented by Vincent Mancuso
Specifically Designed for Educators Serving Grades 3-12: Classroom Teachers, Specialists, Special Education Teachers and Staff, Department or Grade Level Teams and Administrators
- Learn research-based and classroom-tested strategies shown to significantly increase student engagement
- Discover unique ideas to increase and sustain your students' full attention
- Practical instructional strategies to increase your students' focus and participation for the entire lesson
- Create more engaging and memorable learning experiences and improved academic outcomes
Practical Ideas and Strategies
Each second, our brains are bombarded with millions of bits of information! In order to avoid overload, our brains filter what we choose to focus on and disregard. There is a vast amount of current research that explains how this filtering process takes place and how we unconsciously choose what we will attend to or focus on. The implications for education and learning are profound.
In this NEW, dynamic and exciting seminar, Vince Mancuso will help you discover a wealth of practical innovative strategies, lessons, and practices that capitalize on the development of student attention, engagement, and motivation. This will be a highly interactive seminar with a central focus on captivating attention that generates personal interest and inspires students to want to know more.
In this immersive seminar, you will learn the most current, innovative educational tools to maximize interest, attention, and motivation in your students. These powerful strategies are amenable and adaptable to all content areas. Prepare to excite, engage, and motivate your students in ways you never imagined!
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Increase Your Students' Attention
Focused attention can influence students' learning and retention. Discover the keys to increasing attention
- Discover How the Element of Surprise Can be Used as an Effective Instructional Tool
Learn how our brain responds to surprising experiences and how these responses can be utilized to construct new perceptions and increase student engagement in any lesson
- Promote Intrinsic Motivation
Help your students learn faster and retain new learning longer with lessons that create intrinsic motivation
- Increase Your Students' Focus and Engagement
How to increase your students' focus on new learning, leading to greater engagement and learning
- Key Attributes of Highly Engaged and Motivated Classrooms
Strengthen your current classroom program with important elements of highly engaged, motivated classrooms
- Ignite Imagination and Foster Creativity
Immediately integrate activities, strategies and lessons into your existing curriculum that will excite students and inspire them to learn at deeper levels
- Cultivate and Strengthen Your Students' Collaboration Skills
Discover proven methods and techniques that strengthen students' collaboration skills leading to greater learning and fewer behavior issues
- Practical Differentiation
Your time is limited, so here are highly practical ways to differentiate and better meet students' needs and interests
- Use Curiosity and Wonder to Influence Academic Achievement
Experience and learn the powerful connection between curiosity and learning, and how this understanding can maximize engagement and student learning in your classroom
- Receive an Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive resource handbook filled with practical strategies, methods, activities, and much more to help you maximize attention, interest, and motivation in your classroom
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- Classroom-tested and research-based strategies and techniques shown to effectively increase engagement and motivate students in your classroom
- Easy-to-implement practical instructional strategies to maximize participation and collaboration
- The most effective techniques to spark curiosity and wonder as tools to cultivate genuine engagement
- Innovative strategies to design, implement and deliver lessons that create meaningful and memorable classroom experiences leading to improved learning outcomes
- Proven methods, tools and activities that capture attention and stimulate interest
- Cutting-edge methods and practices that motivate students to explore concepts more deeply
- Phenomena and perplexing activities that can "hook" students and drive an intense need to "figure out"
- Innovative techniques to ignite imagination and foster creativity
- Practical strategies and proven lessons that focus on differentiation and its impact on interest, engagement, and motivation
- The key attributes of highly engaged and motivated inclusive classrooms
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
As educators, we know that student engagement is key to the learning experiences of our students. Research has shown us that as student engagement increases with the course content, so too does academic achievement, along with an understanding for that content.
This dynamic and interactive one-day seminar is designed to provide you with a wealth of new strategies, practices, and lessons intended to engage and motivate your students! The seminar will focus on innovative, powerful strategies and activities that spark your students' genuine interest, capture full attention, and ignite enduring engagement. As a participant, you will experience interactive and collaborative activities and lessons through the perspective of both educator and student. You will discover how to implement and deliver these experiences to your students in ways that achieve maximum engagement and motivation to learn.
I hope you will join me for this valuable experience that will inspire and motivate you to return to your classroom with renewed enthusiasm, excited to implement the cutting-edge instructional techniques we will explore together. I am incredibly excited to work with you!
P.S. Again, the focus in this seminar is on practical applications. You'll receive a wealth of valuable ideas, resources, and strategies you will be able to use immediately in your own classroom.
Who Should Attend
Educators Serving Grades 3-12: Classroom Teachers, Specialists, Special Education Teachers and staff, Department or Grade Level Teams and Administrators
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive resource handbook specifically designed for this seminar. The handbook includes:
- Innovative resources ready for immediate use in your classroom
- Practical strategies and lessons to help you to increase interest, attention, engagement and motivation in your students
- Research-based and classroom-tested techniques to deliver the most engaging learning experiences to your students
- Valuable resources you will use every day to increase attention and engagement
- Powerful ideas to cultivate wonder and spark curiosity in your content area
Meet and Share
This seminar provides a wonderful opportunity for participants to meet and share ideas with other educators interested in increasing student attention, engagement and motivation in their classrooms.
Vince Mancuso will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding your questions and the unique needs of your own program.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you’ll be fully satisfied or you’ll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.