Our seminars and customized trainings are now available in a live interactive online format.
Please contact us to request a free quote.
Increase the Engagement and Success of
Specifically Designed for Grades 3-12 Educators: Classroom Teachers, Reading Specialists, Title I Staff, Special Education Staff, Behavior Intervention Specialists, Counselors, Instructional Assistants, and Administrators
- Powerful motivation and engagement strategies and best practices to increase the success of unmotivated and struggling students in your classroom
- How to inspire students to give their best efforts in and out of class … Techniques you can immediately implement
- Practical strategies to increase students’ participation, respect, responsibility, and learning
Practical Ideas and Strategies
In this outstanding, NEWseminar, Louis Mangione, one of the nation’s foremost experts on student learning, will share the most up-to-date, powerful teaching techniques and activities designed to challenge, motivate and engage your students who are unmotivated, reluctant or struggling.
Join Louis for an active day in which he models numerous engaging and powerful instructional strategies and techniques for grades 3-12 educators. The focus will be on highly effective, universally adaptable teaching strategies you can use the very next day. You’ll also discover numerous ways to elicit creativity and excellence from all your students, and to build students’ intrinsic motivation.
You’ll leave this seminar with a wealth of practical ideas, increased confidence in meeting the needs of your students, and a valuable resource handbook filled with ready-to-use materials and activities.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Dozens of Strategies to Help Your Unmotivated and Struggleing Students
As a highly experienced teacher, Louis uses all these outstanding ideas with his own students … Discover dozens of highly practical techniques and strategies that work with even the most unmotivated, reluctant or struggling students
- Specific Tools to Increase Student Engagement
Discover highly-effective, current instructional methods for maximizing student engagement … Proven techniques to successfully help unmotivated, reluctant and struggling students be more successful
- Short-Circuit Reluctance, Boredom and Fear
Capitalize on how the brain processes information, reacts to its environment, seeks out emotional connection to content, and craves powerful learning experiences … Outstanding, ready-to-use ideas based on the latest brain research to increase students’ success
- Increase Your Students’ Learning Success
Discover powerful, yet time-efficient ways you can accelerate learning … Proven ways to help unmotivated, reluctant, struggling students experience greater academic success
- Help Your Students Develop Stronger Intrinsic Motivation
Discover specific structures, strategies and approaches you can use to motivate students to want to give their best efforts both in and out of the classroom
- Increase Positive, Productive Behavior
Learn effective ways to build a safe, yet challenging classroom environment and culture that maximizes positive, productive behavior … Proven strategies that can be utilized in any classroom to increase pro-learning behaviors
- Help Students Take a More Active Role
Highly effective ways you can actively engage your unmotivated, reluctant or struggling students … Practical strategies to help students want to take a more active role in their own learning
- Moving from “Do I have to?” to “I want to!”
Specific strategies to get students fired up about their work … Practical ways to develop highly engaging student work that greatly increases participation, buy-in and learning
- Prevent Discipline Problems BEFORE They Occur
Specific ways to prevent discipline problems and how to handle them when they do occur for unmotivated, reluctant or struggling students
- Receive an Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive a valuable resource handbook containing ready-to-use activities, strategies and materials … Specially designed to help you increase the engagement and success of unmotivated, reluctant or struggling students
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- The best, most current motivation and engagement strategies to help you increase the success of your unmotivated, reluctant or struggling students
- Highly effective active engagement strategies to increase the achievement, success and attitude of your students
- Examples of cooperative and collaborative activities that will work in any classroom
- Stimulating teaching techniques to engage even your most reluctant learners
- Dozens of motivating strategies to foster communication, collaboration and peer teaching
- Fun, doable ways to create a low-stress, confidence-building, learning-rich environment for your students
- Ways to motivate and engage unmotivated, reluctant or struggling students to want to give their best efforts on assessments and assignments
- Increase your toolbox of ideas and activities to inspire and enhance active student participation
- Ways to simultaneously increase your own joy and effectiveness in teaching as you increase your ability to reach even your most challenging students
- How to elicit the engagement and positive class participation you want to see from all your students
- Outstanding ideas for incorporating the most current brain research into classroom instruction to increase your students’ engagement and success
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
It’s not easy! Every day we are faced with the challenge of ensuring that learning is accessible to all our students. Each student deserves opportunities to be successful, yet each has her/his particular learning strengths and challenges. We know very well the myriad reasons students may be unmotivated, reluctant or struggling. But as educators, how can we best set the stage for success?
Join me for a day full of practical ideas and solutions. We will focus on innovative instructional techniques that ignite the imagination, promote collaboration, offer choice and flexibility, focus on problem solving and higher-order thinking, and motivate students to take responsibility for their own learning as well as the learning of those around them. I promise—this seminar will not only provide you with practical ideas and methods to successfully motivate students and enliven your classroom, but will also instill a renewed sense of enjoyment in your teaching, and in the powerful potential of our profession.
I look forward to spending the day with you!
P.S. If you are looking for practical ideas to increase the motivation and academic success of your students, this is a seminar you won’t want to miss!
Who Should Attend
Grades 3-12 Educators: Classroom Teachers, Reading Specialists, Title I Staff, Special Education Staff, Behavior Intervention Specialists, Counselors, Instructional Assistants, and Administrators.
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive resource handbook specifically designed for this seminar, which includes:
- Ready-to-use activities, strategies and techniques to engage and accelerate the learning of your unmotivated, reluctant and struggling students
- Innovative, adaptable sample lessons, communication strategies and assessment tools you can use in your classroom
- Specific ideas and techniques to accelerate learning for all your students
Meet and Share
This seminar provides a wonderful opportunity for participants to meet and share ideas with other educators interested in increasing their students’ motivation and success.
Louis Mangione will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding your questions and the unique needs of your own program.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you'll be fully satisfied or you'll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.