Accelerate ELL Students' Learning in Pre-K and Kindergarten
Presented by Salandra Grice
Specifically Designed for Pre-K and Kindergarten Teachers, ELL Teachers, Instructional Aides, Title I Staff, Literacy Specialists, and Administrators
- Best practices to maximize your ELL students' learning in Pre-K and Kindergarten
- Dozens of interactive, engaging, and highly effective ELL lessons to use in all content areas and at each stage of language acquisition
- Classroom-tested mini-lessons to scaffold the literacy and math learning for your ELL students
- Ready-to-use hands-on activities, resources and materials that will accelerate your ELL students' learning
Practical Ideas and Strategies
Join your colleagues and Salandra Grice for this NEW interactive, hands-on, and engaging seminar packed with dozens of practical, ready-to-use strategies proven to accelerate learning and increase the school success of your Pre-K and Kindergarten ELL students. The emphasis is on strategies and activities that really work, based on real ELL students in real classrooms. Salandra Grice has extensive early learning classroom and ELL experience.
This seminar is organized and created to give you a day filled with practical, hands-on ELL activities, mini-lessons, center ideas, and literacy connections designed to accelerate the learning of your Pre-K and Kindergarten ELL students. You will leave with dozens of ideas to help all your Pre-K and Kindergarten students become more engaged in speaking, listening, reading, writing, math, science, and social studies no matter where they are in their readiness and language acquisition skills level. Join Salandra for a dynamic day filled with strategies to maximize your Pre-K and Kindergarten students' learning and accelerate their learning for immediate and future success!
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Dozens of Practical Strategies to Accelerate Pre-K and Kindergarten ELL Students' Achievement … Strategies that Work!
Research-based strategies to increase the school success of your ELL students … Practical, classroom-based strategies you can use immediately
- Powerful Teaching Strategies Based on How Young Children Acquire Language
Identify the stages of language acquisition in your classroom along with the best strategies for helping your young students progress to higher levels … Learn more powerful strategies based on the best, most current research on how young children acquire language
- Highly Effective Early Literacy and Reading Strategies for Accelerating Your
ELL Students' Success
Classroom-tested ideas and strategies to immerse students in activities that will develop critical literacy skills … Hands-on, interactive ideas for phonological awareness, comprehension, fluency, and more to accelerate their learning
- Vocabulary! Vocabulary! Vocabulary!
Dozens of practical vocabulary strategies to help Pre-K and Kindergarten students learn more meaningful new content words that are the foundation for future learning
- Significantly Improve Your ELL Students' Conversation Skills for Better Communication
Increase oral communication opportunities with easy-to-implement listening and speaking activities that promote more productive classroom talk and better communication
- Integrate Technology to Accelerate Learning in Your Pre-K and Kindergarten Classroom
Boost your students' learning with engaging, user-friendly online resources and apps that provide new learning opportunities using classroom-tested tools they love!
- Quick and Easy Strategies for More Meaningful ELL Learning Opportunities
Expand learning opportunities for your students to use the background knowledge and skills they already possess to increase learning opportunities and accelerate their learning
- Create Pathways to Building Family-School Partnerships with ELL Students, Families, and Communities
Increase positive communication and participation with your ELL students' families … Incorporate powerful strategies that build more positive and collaborative relationships with diverse families and communities
- Easy-to-Organize Routines for Accelerated Learning in All Content Areas
Ideas for small groups, transitions, whole group, centers, and more which help students grasp classroom routines and expectations that create positive learning atmosphere where all students can succeed
- Receive an Extensive Pre-K and Kindergarten ELL Digital Resource Handbook
Receive an extensive digital resource handbook with a multitude of strategies, ideas, activities, games, and centers you can use immediately with your Pre-K and Kindergarten students … Includes links to access ready-to-use printables!
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- Discover numerous, new and innovative strategies to accelerate and increase ELL student learning and student success in your Pre-K and Kindergarten classrooms
- Create fun, engaging, small group lessons designed to maximize achievement of each level of English language learner
- Scaffold and support ELL students as they progress through language acquisition stages
- Identify culturally responsive teaching practices that create a more positive learning experience for your ELL students
- Incorporate strategies for promoting culturally responsive instruction
- Highly effective strategies to help ELL students increase vocabulary comprehension and retention
- How to create a more positive, safe, and welcoming classroom environment for all ELL students and families
- Tools to create ongoing assessments so you can match instruction to ELL students' needs
- Classroom management techniques to help you create a more positive classroom environment
- Engaging ideas to make learning English natural and more enjoyable for all students
- Instructional strategies proven to help ELL students achieve academic success in the general education classroom
- Techniques to integrate effective reading, writing, listening, and speaking activities into your current curriculum
- Culturally relevant lessons to create more meaningful and engaging learning experiences for all students
- Numerous interactive language building games and activities your Pre-K and Kindergarten students will love
- Practical strategies to make content learning more comprehensible
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
As an experienced Pre-K and Kindergarten teacher of ELL's, I understand the challenges you face in creating a positive learning space where all students can achieve. Our ELL students come to us with knowledge and skills that we must be ready to tap into and integrate into the new learning experiences we seek to provide. We have an opportunity to help students grow and become more confident learners in yet another language! This seminar is designed to give you a wealth of strategies and tools for accelerating language skills, promoting a more positive and culturally inclusive classroom, and fostering a classroom community of active and engaged learners.
Get ready for a fun and dynamic day as I share dozens of ready-to-implement mini-lessons, games, and center activities perfect for your three-, four-, and five-year-old ELL students. Every strategy can be utilized to meet the various readiness levels your Pre-K and Kindergarten ELL students come into the classroom with. Not only are these resources and tools research-based but they are fun, hands-on, and engaging for students and teachers. Differentiate your lessons and teach to your students' strengths with fun and easy-to-implement ideas every student will love!
I am excited to share my experiences and best ideas during this fast-paced, interactive, and must-attend seminar designed specifically for YOU – teachers of Pre-K and Kindergarten ELL students. You will walk away with a multitude of resources and ready-made activities you can use immediately! This seminar is perfect for novice and veteran teachers as everyone will find new ways to successfully reach and teach your ELL students. I look forward to meeting you all and sharing my passion for teaching young children!
P.S. I will share dozens of practical and ready-to-use strategies and tools that accelerate the learning of your ELL students!
Who Should Attend
Pre-K and Kindergarten Teachers, ELL Teachers, Instructional Aides, Title I Staff, Literacy Specialists, and Administrators
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Digital Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive digital resource handbook giving you access to countless strategies. The handbook includes:
- Dozens of powerful strategies to help ELL students get the most out of your lessons and close gaps
- Effective ideas for engaging ELL students and their families to maximize learning success and build more positive family-school partnerships
- Numerous strategies for supporting the cognitive, social, emotional, and cultural needs of ELL students
- Hands-on and interactive games, centers, and activities which keep students engaged in rigorous learning while having more meaningful and FUN experiences!
- Extensive supplemental resource list to help streamline your curriculum planning time so you may focus more on accelerating learning, acquisition, and growth of your ELL students
Share Ideas with Other Educators
This seminar provides a wonderful opportunity for participants to meet and share ideas with other educators interested in enhancing their Pre-K – Kindergarten students' learning.
Salandra Grice will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding your questions and the unique needs of your own program.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you'll be fully satisfied or you'll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.