Our seminars and customized trainings are now available in a live interactive online format.
Please contact us to request a free quote.
Enhancing Your SCIENCE Instruction and Labs Using Google Science Journal, OER, Simulations, Chrome Extensions, Edpuzzle and More! (Grade 6-12)
Presented by Wiley Brazier
Specifically Designed for Science Educators Serving Grades 6-12: Classroom Teachers, Department Heads, Science Specialists, and Administrators
- The best, most current FREE and low-cost classroom-proven tools and strategies for increasing students' engagement and learning in Science – whether you are teaching at school or online
- How to make best use of highly engaging, impactful, motivating, and easy-to-use tools perfect for grades 6-12 Science
- Save time and more easily manage Science Labs … Assign, collect, grade, and give feedback with just a few clicks
- Receive an extensive digital Science tools resource handbook packed with unique ideas, engaging projects and classroom-tested tools ideal for use at school and online
Practical Ideas and Strategies
In this NEW live online seminar, outstanding secondary Science teacher, Google Certified Innovator and national presenter, WILEY BRAZIER, will equip you with the best, most current tools for enhancing your Science instruction and labs. He will share proven, practical ways to make best use of Google Science Journal, Open Education Resources (OER), simulations, Chrome Extensions, Edpuzzle, and other outstanding tools to strengthen your instruction – whether you are teaching at school or online.
Explore how to use dozens of practical, creative strategies that will get your grades 6-12 students involved in and excited about Science. Discover the best, innovative tools – perfect for helping students master the NGSS and strengthening their understanding and achievement in Science. Whether you are a novice or a seasoned veteran of technology, you will leave this seminar with a wealth of use-tomorrow ideas.
Join Wiley for a timesaving, highly practical, idea-packed seminar specifically designed to strengthen your instruction and labs in grades 6-12 Science, whether you are teaching at school or online.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Enhance Your Instruction and Labs with the Latest, Best FREE Resources for Science – Whether You are Teaching at School or Online
Staying abreast of the best, current resources for Science can be a challenge … Explore a host of the most outstanding digital tools for secondary Science, and great ways to use them to enhance your Science instruction and labs
- Increase Students' Engagement and Learning in Science
Why is it that Science teachers struggle the most with authentic student interest? â€¦ Learn how to change this trend using the best, most current FREE and low-cost tools and resources for strengthening engagement and learning in Science
- Save Valuable Time
Discover ways to spend less time creating activities from scratch and more time accessing readily available resources, proven successful for Science teachers … Outstanding tips and ideas designed to save you time as you make best use of these tools
- Enhance Student Learning with the Next Generation Science Standards
Use the NGSS in combination with powerful Ed Tech tools to design classroom learning experiences that pique students' interest in learning Science and help them develop 21st Century skills – whether you are teaching in-person or online
- Improve Students' Competence with Key Science Concepts
Plan lessons that give students opportunities to take responsibility for the direction and depth of their learning … Explore dynamic strategies to help students think and work like scientists, and become scientifically literate
- Discover Videos Students Can Use to Greatly Enhance Their Science Learning
Learn where to find a plethora of ready-made, outstanding online videos that demonstrate and explain hard to grasp Science concepts … Wiley has already done the research for you!
- Provide Faster and Highly Valuable Feedback
Learn how to take full advantage of online assessment tools in Open Education Resources (OER), Edpuzzle and more! … Drive your instruction using these easy-to-use, incredibly helpful and powerful online tools
- Utilize Outstanding Online NGSS-Aligned Resources in Your Instruction
Explore key characteristics of high quality NGSS-aligned lessons, units and assessments so you can easily determine the quality of resources you find online and use the hallmarks to design your own resources!
- Expand and Energize Your Repertoire of Teaching Strategies with Technology
Employ a wide variety of helpful techniques that will assist you in incorporating technology tools into your current Science program
- Receive an Extensive Digital Science Instruction Resource Handbook
You will receive a comprehensive digital Science tools resource handbook containing dozens of practical ideas and strategies with step-by-step instructions for increasing students' learning and engagement … Dozens of tips, ideas and use-tomorrow resources to help you get started immediately – whether teaching at school or online
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- Enhance your instruction and labs with the latest, best FREE resources for Science – whether you are teaching at school or online
- Innovative and student-centered strategies for implementing the most cutting-edge tools for grades 6-12 Science teachers
- Ready-to-use simulations, activities and projects to engage students and increase their conceptual understanding in Science
- Practical ways students can collect and curate scientific data to improve projects and labs
- Specific ways to use Open Education Resources and Simulations to increase Science students' motivation, engagement and learning
- How to find, download and install the latest Chrome Extensions that are applicable to secondary Science instruction and labs
- Work smarter, not harder … Learn timesaving tips for using a variety of technology tools more efficiently, including self-grading and multiple-choice assessments
- Science classroom-proven simulations and technology resources that are easy-to-implement in your existing program
- How to create more engaging instructional sequences that focus on exploring scientific phenomena and maximize student learning and mastery of the NGSS
- Dozens of ways to interest and motivate students while building their confidence and competence in Science
- Enhance your digital toolbox with an abundance of cutting-edge tools perfect for grades 6-12 Science teachers, plus tips and strategies for smoothly, effectively managing technology infused lessons and Science labs – whether you are teaching at school or online
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
As an experienced secondary Science teacher, I know it can be difficult to find time to research and stay abreast of the latest tools we have available to support our Science instruction. My goal is to take that burden away from you and present practically what I have found to be the latest, best tech tools for the Science classroom. Specifically, we will take a deep dive into resources that I believe will greatly enhance your secondary Science classroom.
I am excited to share the best resources, tools and strategies for strengthening your Science instruction and labs. I have designed this live online seminar to give you dozens of ideas, tools and activities perfect for increasing student engagement, motivation and performance in your grades 6-12 Science program – whether you are teaching at school or online.
I have done the work for you and want to save you valuable time. We will explore a wealth of innovative resources, including:
- Best tools, websites, extensions, simulations, and Open Education Resources to strengthen your Science instruction and labs
- How to make the most of flipped, blended, and online Science instruction to help students work and learn best
- Outstanding ways to use technology as an instructional tool in your Science labs
We will venture well beyond simply familiarizing you with these great tools to show you highly practical ways to best utilize these in your Science program. I want to equip you to more effectively reach students at their specific learning levels, differentiate your instruction, meet your curricular goals, and so much more!
You'll gain practical, timesaving strategies to utilize the latest, most cutting-edge tools and resources for strengthening students' Science learning. Best of all, we'll focus on ways to use these tools that save teacher time.
Please join me for a valuable day together that will inspire and motivate you with outstanding resources and cutting-edge instructional techniques you can use immediately – whether you are teaching in-person or online. You will receive my extensive digital resource handbook that includes the resources shared during the seminar. I look forward to meeting you at the seminar!
P.S. This is not a "sit-and-get" workshop. Bring your best energy, because we'll be working through these strategies, just as you will be using them with your students!
Who Should Attend
Science Educators Serving Grades 6-12: Classroom Teachers, Department Heads, Science Specialists, and Administrators
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Digital Science Tools Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive digital resource handbook giving you access to countless strategies before, during and after the seminar. The handbook includes:
- Timesaving, practical ideas for incorporating Google Science Journal, Open Education Resources (OER), simulations, Chrome Extensions, Edpuzzle and more in your secondary Science program – whether you are teaching at school or online
- Step-by-step instructions for easily making the most of these powerful online tools
- Practical, ready-to-use strategies and tools to help students learn, master and retain grades 6-12 Science concepts and skills
- Innovative strategies to help students meet rigorous Science content and practice standards, including the NGSS
- Ideas, ideas, ideas perfect for grades 6-12 Science teachers … Websites, simulations, resources, and games to strengthen your Science program
Wiley Brazier will be available to answer your specific questions and the unique needs of your own program.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you’ll be fully satisfied or you’ll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.