Our seminars and customized trainings are now available in a live interactive online format.
Please contact us to request a free quote.
Best, Cutting-Edge Strategies for FIFTH GRADE
Presented by Lynn Stenroos
Specifically Designed for Fifth Grade Teachers
- Engaging strategies and resources to help your Fifth Graders who have fallen behind to catch up and master key grade level skills
- Proven, best strategies to strengthen Fifth Graders’ engagement and learning
- Specific ways to strengthen and accelerate the reading, writing and math growth of your Fifth Graders
- Receive an extensive Fifth Grade teaching strategies resource handbook packed with timesaving ideas, tips, tools, and proven strategies to practically and successfully strengthen Fifth Graders’ success
Practical Ideas and Strategies
Are you looking for the best ways to provide differentiated, engaging fifth grade instruction in the face of a growing gap in your students’ academic achievement due to COVID? If so, you won’t want to miss this strategy-packed seminar by outstanding Fifth Grade Teacher and national presenter, LYNN STENROOS! The focus of this seminar is on the most effective, cutting-edge instructional strategies specifically for Fifth Grade teachers.
Lynn will share proven techniques and strategies to bridge the learning gap, helping your Fifth Graders master key grade level skills. Each of the strategies and techniques build upon high-leverage practices to propel your Fifth Graders to greater levels of achievement. You will walk away with dozens of highly engaging, easy-to-implement strategies, ready for immediate use. Join Lynn for a day filled with the latest, best, cutting-edge strategies and approaches specifically designed to accelerate your Fifth Grade students’ learning.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Accelerate and Catch Up Your Fifth Grade Students Who Have Fallen Behind
Accelerate and strengthen your Fifth Graders’ learning of key grade level skills in reading, writing and math … Accelerate your students’ academic growth, helping catch students up who have fallen behind
- Lessen Your Fifth Graders’ COVID Gap
Catch up your Fifth Graders’ skills attainment … Lessen the COVID gap with timesaving, easy-to-use techniques perfect for Fifth Grade
- Incorporate Outstanding Digital Tools Perfect for Fifth Grade!
Explore engaging digital tools perfect for your Fifth Grade Instruction including Google Apps, Flipgrid, Mentimeter, Jamboard, Wakelet, Chatterpix, Google Keep and many more!
- Social-Emotional Learning Strategies Your Fifth Graders Need Most
COVID has only intensified the need for SEL strategies in Fifth Grade … Learn specific strategies that build confidence and growth mindset, increasing students’ focus, attention, and responsibility for their own learning and growth
- Master the Art of Establishing Systems, Procedures, and Protocols
Fifth Graders desire independence! … Learn timesaving methods to foster and develop that independence using high-impact strategies … Develop a high-functioning, highperforming Fifth Grade program
- Boost Student Achievement and Rigor in Your Fifth Grade Class
Strengthen your Fifth Graders’ reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills to maximize understanding of content and processing of information … Dozens of practical strategies to boost learning without wasting your precious instructional time
- Explore Use-Tomorrow Digital Lessons for Fifth Grade
Discover a plethora of digital tools that maximize student engagement, provide a platform for student discourse, and accelerate student learning … These timesaving and timely tools are easy to implement the very next day with your Fifth Graders
- Strengthen Your Support of ALL Your Fifth Graders
Learn cutting-edge, practical ways to use learning intentions and success criteria to design highly effective and useful formative assessments … Better inform your instruction and deepen student learning
- Facilitate Greater Growth Within Students’ Learning Progression
In our current environment Fifth Graders are presenting with lagging skills and increasing deficits … Help students pinpoint where they fall in the learning progression, what they know, and what they need to know and do next to make greater growth
- Receive an Extensive Fifth Grade Strategies Resource Handbook and Special Online Access
You’ll receive an extensive resource handbook that includes detailed descriptions and practical applications of each of the ideas presented … Gain special online access to Lynn’s digital resources … All resources and strategies are perfect for Fifth Grade
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- Innovative, instructional strategies to catch your Fifth Graders up and boost their achievement
- Powerful tools for identifying Fifth Graders’ lagging skills and learning gaps due to COVID and other factors
- The latest research-based instructional strategies for considerably accelerating the engagement and learning of your Fifth Graders
- The latest, best digital tools to support Fifth Graders’ engagement
- How to use the best of the best teaching strategies originally developed for working online to greatly accelerate your fifth graders’ learning
- Ready-to-use, best practice ideas to accelerate your Fifth Graders’ progress in reading and writing
- Highly effective ways to build social-emotional skills, boosting confidence and helping Fifth Graders develop a growth mindset
- High-leverage strategies to accelerate Fifth Graders’ growth by making best use of visible learning practices
- Ways to maximize student success across content areas through the levels of learning: surface, deep, and transfer
- Proven differentiation techniques perfect for Fifth Grade and supporting individual students’ needs
- Timesaving strategies, systems, procedures, and protocols to help you run a more efficient Fifth Grade classroom
- Ideas, Ideas, Ideas – ways to make the most of every instructional minute, engaging strategies to enhance student comprehension, tools to help you close learning gaps, how to promote a positive growth mindset, creative pathways for Fifth Graders to demonstrate their knowledge, and much more!
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
I’ve always called Fifth Grade the “Goldilocks Zone” of teaching. Fifth Graders are unique in that they are neither too dependent nor too independent. And for the most part, they still love their teachers and enjoy school. It is this magical essence of a Fifth Grader that has made it my favorite grade to teach throughout my career as an educator.
One question I consistently hear in my work with Fifth Grade teachers across the country, and one I have asked myself over the years is, “What specifically can I do to have the greatest impact on my students’ learning and to accelerate their growth?” This question is even timelier as we prepare for the school year ahead and the significant impacts COVID-19 has had on our students’ learning. I understand firsthand the challenges you are facing as a teacher of Fifth Graders. My goal for this day is to share with you dozens of current, researchbased strategies and techniques for accelerating your Fifth Graders’ learning.
Join me for a strategy-packed day filled with student-tested approaches that you can use immediately in your instruction. I will share powerful tools I have successfully used with my own Fifth Grade students that create a culture of collaboration, enhance social-emotional learning, and promote greater independence – all leading to engaged students who demonstrate high levels of growth.
Together, in this hands-on, interactive live online seminar we will explore terrific strategies that I have found to be effective in reaching even the most challenging Fifth Graders. You will leave with a wealth of proven strategies and ideas you can use immediately.
P.S. My focus will be on sharing cutting-edge, highly practical tools and strategies you can use the very next day with your Fifth Grade students.
Who Should Attend
Fifth Grade Teachers
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Resource Handbook
You will receive an extensive digital resource handbook specifically designed for this seminar. Included in the handbook are:
- Classroom-ready, student-tested lessons and teaching ideas that will help your Fifth Grade students’ learning soar
- Current, innovative strategies for establishing higher levels of learning that will engage your Fifth Graders and accelerate their growth
- Outstanding digital tools for Fifth Grade, plus tools, tips, and tricks for making the most of them
- Dozens of practical ideas to enhance student learning through reading, writing, listening, and speaking across all content areas
- Outstanding strategies, protocols, differentiation ideas, and templates that actively engage your Fifth Graders and get them to take greater responsibility for their own learning
Share Ideas with Other Educators
This seminar provides a wonderful opportunity for participants to meet and share ideas with other educators interested in the best, cutting-edge strategies for teaching Fifth Grade.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you'll be fully satisfied or you'll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.