Our seminars and customized trainings are now available in a live interactive online format.
Please contact us to request a free quote.
Current, Best Strategies for FOURTH GRADE:
The Latest Tools and Resources to Maximize
Specifically Designed for FOURTH GRADE Teachers
- Practical strategies, tools and innovative techniques to increase fourth graders’ engagement and learning in reading, writing and mathematics
- The latest technology, apps, websites, and resources to enhance the achievement of your fourth grade students
- Proven techniques to save valuable time in planning lessons and managing your fourth grade classroom
- Highly effective ways to use technology to streamline your formative, interim and summative assessments
- Outstanding ideas to encourage high levels of engagement in all content areas
- Receive an extensive resource handbook and access to Kristin’s e-handbook packed full of timesaving ideas, tips, tools, and proven strategies to maximize student achievement and increase the fun of teaching and learning in fourth grade
Practical Ideas and Strategies
This lively, fast-paced, NEW seminar has been specifically designed to help fourth grade teachers strengthen student learning and enhance their instruction in innovative, timesaving ways. While giving you dozens of engaging, highly effective strategies to help all your students learn complex skills in reading, writing and math, Kristin Drury will show you outstanding techniques to manage your classroom more simply and efficiently.
As an experienced fourth grade teacher, Kristin will share the very best new websites, apps, digital tools, and teaching strategies ideal for your fourth grade classroom. You will discover how to actively engage your fourth graders in learning math and how to use current technology to develop your students’ mastery of state standards in reading and writing.
The focus of this highly practical seminar is on today’s most engaging tools and hands-on techniques to significantly increase student achievement while fully involving your fourth graders in active, fun learning.
You’ll leave this jam-packed day with new ideas, fresh insights and innovative teaching strategies you can use immediately, plus an extensive resource handbook guaranteed to give you new ways to teach and manage your fourth grade classroom.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Explore Current, Proven Strategies to Enhance Fourth Grade Literacy Instruction
Learn the best ways to teach powerful reading, listening and speaking skills to your fourth graders … Proven strategies to enable students to read for specific details in complex texts using a variety of genres
- Build Strong Mathematical Skills and Understanding
Enhance your fourth graders’ procedural skills and fluency in math in fun, engaging ways … Create conceptual understanding that is sustainable
- Create Competent Digital Writers in Fourth Grade
Discover innovative techniques to teach your students the writing skills they need … Look at rich, authentic venues to build your students’ writing capacity in ways they love to learn
- Discover the Best Apps, Websites and Digital Resources for Teaching Fourth Grade
Unlock the secret to finding the latest, outstanding digital resources for fourth grade … Learn about the best websites and apps to enhance student achievement
- Create an Engaging Atmosphere that Enhances Learning
Receive a wealth of ideas to design an inviting and enriching atmosphere in your fourth grade classroom … See Kristin’s best tips and tools for student buy-in and ownership in the classroom
- Learn Innovative Ways to Differentiate Your Instruction in Fourth Grade
Discover practical steps to more easily differentiate your instruction … Powerful techniques to help your fourth graders stay on track and be successful
- Ensure Quality Science and Social Studies Learning
Unleash the power of high-yield instructional strategies in science and social studies … Proven techniques, ideas and activities to reach your fourth graders while taking the content deeper
- Explore Quick, Easy and Accurate Ways to Assess
Learn timesaving ways to streamline assessments and yield the data you need … Take advantage of technology to conduct efficient formative, interim and summative assessments ideal for use in fourth grade
- Create Timesaving Management Systems in Your Fourth Grade Classroom
Receive highly practical ideas to create effective systems to manage your classroom … How to spend less time on management and more time on instruction
- Receive a Fourth Grade Teaching Resource Handbook Treat yourself to a valuable day learning dozens of techniques to make your life easier while enhancing student learning … Receive a comprehensive handbook and access to Kristin’s e-handbook filled with outstanding ideas, tips and tools for fourth grade teachers
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- Dynamic, easy-to-use ideas to fully engage your fourth grade students and enhance their achievement
- The latest technology tools, apps, websites, and digital resources for fourth grade
- Proven strategies to enhance your fourth graders’ reading, listening and speaking skills
- Innovative techniques to build student writing capacity and fluency
- Practical ways to enhance your fourth graders’ math skills and conceptual understanding
- Highly effective strategies for creating an engaging atmosphere that enhances student learning
- Practical steps to more easily differentiate your instruction
- High-yield instructional strategies to enhance your students’ science and social studies achievement
- Timesaving ways to use technology for formative, interim and summative assessments
- Proven, practical ideas to create effective management systems for your fourth grade classroom
- Outstanding, interactive movement activities – consistent with current brain research – that your students will love
- Fun, engaging, innovative ways to enhance student learning in all fourth grade content areas
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
Even though we face many requirements and expectations for what our students must learn, I firmly believe this is an exciting time to be a fourth grade teacher! To help us focus on the renewed emphasis on state standards, we have the advantage of using outstanding technology to enhance fourth graders’ learning in every content area. We also have highly effective, innovative ways to motivate and assess our students and differentiate our instruction to better meet their needs. I am pleased to share with you many exciting tips, tools and strategies to maximize student learning and build classroom environments that empower fourth grade students to succeed.
Join me for an idea-packed day full of dozens of innovative ideas for teaching the reading, writing and math skills our students need to master in fourth grade. We will focus on the newest trends that will contribute to making your fourth grade classroom interactive and highly engaging for you and your students. We will investigate outstanding apps, websites and digital resources perfect for fourth grade and I will share proven strategies for creating an exciting learning environment that is student owned and managed.
I look forward to meeting you and sharing a fast-paced day with a wealth of new, practical ideas you can take back to your fourth grade classroom and use immediately.
Who Should Attend
Educators working with students in Fourth Grade: Classroom Teachers, Instructional Assistants and Administrators.
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Fourth Grade Resource Handbook
You will receive a comprehensive resource handbook and access to Kristin’s e-handbook specifically designed for this seminar. Included in the handbooks are:
- New, classroom-proven ideas to increase fourth graders’ reading, writing and mathematics skills
- The latest websites, apps and technology resources to enhance student learning
- Highly effective techniques to increase student engagement in fourth grade
- Proven strategies to create a positive classroom environment that is student owned and managed
- Tips and tools to make formative, interim and summative assessments meaningful and manageable
Meet and Share
This seminar provides an excellent opportunity for participants to meet and share ideas with other educators about creating a highly effective fourth grade classroom.
Kristin Drury will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding the unique needs of your own fourth grade program.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you’ll be fully satisfied or you’ll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.