Our seminars and customized trainings are now available in a live interactive online format.
Please contact us to request a free quote.
What's NEW in THIRD and FOURTH GRADE: Cutting Edge Tools, Technology, and Strategies to Enhance Student Engagement and Learning
Presented by Jaime Bailey
Specifically Designed for THIRD and FOURTH GRADE Teachers
- Engaging ways to enhance the learning of your third and fourth grade students
- Highly effective ways to strengthen your students' problem-solving skills, leverage technology and increase their perseverance
- Improve third and fourth graders' collaboration and communication skills
- Receive an extensive resource handbook and access to Jaime's e-resources
Practical Ideas and Strategies
This NEW, engaging and interactive seminar will provide innovative techniques for strengthening the learning of your third and fourth graders in new, highly effective ways. Jaime Bailey will show you cutting-edge tools and technology to enhance student learning, sharing with you dozens of engaging strategies to help all your third and fourth graders learn complex skills in literacy, math, science and social studies.
This highly practical seminar focuses on today's most up-to-date tools, technology and strategies to increase student engagement and learning in third and fourth grades. With our plates being more than full, learn how to find time by crossing and blending your content. Explore how the latest free technology resources can be integrated into content areas in your classroom. See how technology and digital media throughout all subjects can be used to motivate and engage third and fourth graders.
You'll leave this jam-packed day with new ideas, fresh insights and innovative teaching strategies you can use immediately to support your third and fourth graders. Numerous free, downloadable resources from Jaime's website, plus an extensive resource handbook are guaranteed to give you new ways to enhance student engagement and learning in your classroom.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Strengthen Communication Skills and Improve the Motivation of Your Third and Fourth Graders
Help your students work together more effectively as they successfully tackle problems
- Increase Your Students' Engagement in Reading and Writing
Use cutting-edge inquiry and engineering design to spark interest and wonder around topics relevant to your third and fourth grade students while building important skills
- Stretching Your Third and Fourth Grade Students' Critical Thinking Skills
Teach students to manage, analyze, and synthesize ideas. Tips, tools, and innovative ways to engage students as they think critically about third and fourth grade content
- Ensure Quality Collaboration While Meeting Your Students' Diverse Social and Emotional Needs
Use easy-to-implement collaboration tips to design social learning environments that encourage and enable collaboration and successful group work
- Strengthen the Connection Between Facts and Skills with Deepening Conceptual Math Relationships
Enhance your students' procedural skills and fluency in math in fun, engaging ways
- Technology Resources Perfect for Third and Fourth Grade Students
The best new technology resources ideal for third and fourth grade students … Innovative strategies to engage students in "learning by doing"
- Expand Technology Tools as Your Students Navigate Digitally
Free resources to support your students in the digital world … Help students use platforms and tools to enhance their learning
- Strengthen Science and Social Studies Learning
Ready-to-use lessons and free digital resources to enhance third and fourth graders' engagement and learning in science and social studies
- Support Essential 21st Century Learning Skills
Increase students' engagement by developing discussion skills … Reading, writing and thinking through inquiry
- Receive a Comprehensive Third and Fourth Grade Resource Handbook
Examine multiple free materials to extend background knowledge and content … Dozens of free resources to target key skills all third and fourth graders need in Reading, Writing, Math, Science, and Social Studies. You'll also have access to Jaime's e-resources
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- Easy-to-use collaboration techniques to improve learning
- Proven strategies to use free technology resources and digital media to increase the engagement and learning of your third and fourth graders
- Practical strategies to strengthen reading, writing and research skills
- Tips to enhance third and fourth graders' science learning
- Valuable free technology resources ideal for third and fourth grade students
- Highly effective ways to maximize students' critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven methods to significantly increase third and fourth graders' motivation
- Specific tools to increase students' engagement in group discussions
- Innovative ideas to motivate your third and fourth grade students to achieve and succeed
- Easy-to-implement ways to use coding and engineering design
- Build math facts and skills all third and fourth graders need
- Learn dozens of ways to scaffold your third and fourth graders' learning
- Support your students as they work toward a common goal
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
My experience with third and fourth grade students has highlighted my passion for providing students with highly engaging, highly effective learning experiences. Today we are challenged to prepare our students for college and work readiness while meeting the more diverse needs and ranges of learners in our classroom. How do we best enhance the skills of our third and fourth graders while utilizing the new, free technology resources ideal for third and fourth graders?
Here are some of the topics we will uncover:
- Using the best, new digital tools to increase third and fourth graders' learning
- Creating classroom environments that increase student communication and collaboration
- Infusing the best, new technology tools into the content areas to increase your students' engagement
- Developing your third and fourth graders' synthesizing skills
- New, classroom-tested methods that increase third and fourth graders' reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
- Ways to improve 21st Century Learning Skills in all of your students
During our idea-packed day, we will focus on practical ways to "up our game." You will have a variety of techniques, tools, and resources to pick and choose from as you consider what you want to add to your teaching tool bag. I will model quick, simple and structured resources to increase your third and fourth graders' engagement and learning in Reading, Writing, Math, Science and Social Studies.
Join me for a day focusing on new, practical strategies to use tomorrow in your third and fourth grade classroom. I will focus on intentional practices and resources you can begin to use as soon as you return to your classroom.
P.S. I know your time is valuable, so not only will you receive an extensive handbook filled with practical strategies you will also receive access to dozens of electronic resources organized for easy access for you and your students.
Who Should Attend
Third and Fourth Grade Teachers
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive resource handbook of practical strategies specifically designed for this seminar. Included in the handbook are:
- Resources to increase third and fourth graders' engagement and learning of Reading, Writing and Math skills
- Specific lessons to integrate the best, new, free technology tools ideal for third and fourth grade students
- Access to numerous free digital resources for third and fourth graders to use to enhance Science and Social Studies learning
- Concrete ways to scaffold partner and group work that teach third and fourth graders how to collaborate effectively
Meet and Share
This seminar provides a wonderful opportunity for participants to meet and share ideas with other third and fourth grade educators to enhance their programs.
Jaime Bailey will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding your questions and the unique needs of your own third or fourth grade classroom.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you’ll be fully satisfied or you’ll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.