Enhancing Your Well-Being as an Educator: Practical Strategies for Increasing Student Success by Improving Educator Wellness
Presented by Julie Compton
Specifically Designed for Classroom Teachers, Special Education Teachers, Counselors, and other school staff serving Grades P-12
- Improve your overall well-being and your students' success
- Reduce the emotional toll of teaching in unprecedented times
- Sustain a healthier work-life balance as a dedicated educator
- Manage competing demands and expectations at school
Practical Ideas and Strategies
Learning can't happen when educators and students are in a state of distress. Being an educator has never been easy, but lately it seems to have reached new degrees of difficulty. Recent history has put us to the test beyond anything we've experienced before. We are working harder than ever to care for our students who have lost so much ground, academically and socially. But who is filling YOUR cup?
This NEW seminar by Julie Compton is going to address just that. Join us in learning new strategies to maintain your well-being so you have the mental and emotional strength necessary to best care for your students. It's with this new insight that you can restore a work-life balance that will enhance your teaching and your relationships with others. Knowing how to help yourself feel more replenished, you'll be better able teach your students to do the same. It will be from this newly established foundation that your classroom can more easily get on with the business of teaching.
You will leave the seminar with dozens of practical wellness resources to implement in your classroom and share with your colleagues.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Enhance Your Own Well-Being So You Can Better Meet Your Students' Needs
Learn how boosting your well-being as an educator can also improve your students' success … Practical ideas that will give you hope and help you restore your enjoyment of teaching
- Practical Ideas for Handling Challenging Teaching Situations
Discover ways to recenter yourself in challenging moments … How to stay calm and transform a stressful situation into a productive outcome
- Protect Yourself from the Emotional Toll of Teaching in Unprecedented Times
Recent years have brought unforeseen demands on educators … Learn and practice how to reframe your narrative to protect and nurture your overall well-being
- Maintain Your Well-Being Despite Competing Demands and Endless Expectations
As educators, we make thousands of decisions every day, and the increasing demands can weigh heavy on our hearts and minds … Improve your overall well-being with practical ways to lighten the cognitive demand of decision making and expectation overload
- Sustain a Healthier Work-Life Balance as the Dedicated Educator You Are!
Transform your work-life balance with tips and tools to help you find genuine compassion for yourself as easily as you do for others … Learn how to better balance the facets of your life so you can be your best every day
- Realistic Ways to Strengthen Your Well-Being
Examine your natural responses to stress, and learn how this can also benefit you … Gain powerful tools you can use to better tend to your well-being and improve your students' success every day!
- Help Yourself and Fellow Educators Feel More Refreshed and Energized
Prepare to laugh and lift one another up as you learn practical strategies for rejuvenating yourself and one other … Learn ways you can thrive despite the overwhelming demands around you
- Control the Educator Workload Without Sacrificing Your Positive Impact
Free up time and brain power to improve your well-being and still have a positive impact on your students … Learn practical strategies and tips to better manage your workload
- Promote More Positive Interactions and Social Connections at School
To teach is to learn twice … Your colleagues will learn from your example when you become a model of wellness amid a complex and challenging work environment
- Receive an Extensive Educator Well-Being Digital Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive digital resource handbook packed with practical ideas and strategies you can use immediately to enhance your well-being as an educator
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- Gain powerful strategies to help relieve the negative impacts of school-related stress
- Discover how to turn everyday teaching challenges into opportunities for wellness and success
- How to stay strong when school life starts to feel overwhelming
- Improve your own health and happiness at school and beyond
- Tips and tools to enhance your well-being so you can bring your best self to school
- Improve your students' well-being and success
- Discover your natural response to stress and how to make it work for you and not against you
- Learn new ways to have your students do more so you can do less
- Find new ways to renew the joys of teaching and learning for your students and yourself
- Ways to connect with your students for creating a safer space for learning
- Identify what healthy boundaries can look like while still being a team player
- Ways to ground yourself to transform a tough moment into a powerful learning moment
- Create a climate where expectations are managed for a more realistic work-life balance
- Innovative ways to restore and renew yourself so you can find the joy in teaching again
- Ways to rejuvenate yourself and enhance relationships in your school community
- How to foster an environment that will enhance your well-being at school
- Ways to increase your students' feeling of belonging for better behavior and improved productivity
- Discover how improving your well-being can boost your students' ability to learn
- Learn how to lift yourself up when others aren't or can't
- Keep wellness strategies at your fingertips with an extensive digital resource handbook designed especially for this seminar
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
I love teaching, and I have a deep regard for fellow educators. During the past couple of years, we have navigated some uncharted rough waters together. It hasn't been easy to stay on course while constantly trying to fulfill the expectations of school, community, home, and the students in front of us each day. As dedicated educators, we are now working hard to help our students regain some of the academic, social, and emotional ground they've either lost or have yet to learn. At the same time, our hearts and minds are busy keeping our heads above water with so many competing responsibilities to so many stakeholders. This has taken its toll on us and must be addressed because the work we do is vital, and the children we serve need us to bring the very best version of ourselves every day.
It takes a great deal of energy to rise to the calling of educator. We need time, space, and resources to find that energy again. This seminar is designed to acknowledge and equip a very precious resource for our children and their families … YOU! The day will be spent sharing, laughing, and learning while preparing you to better meet the challenges of your calling. Everything learned during this day can be readily transferred to colleagues so everyone can get their educator 'spark' back. This seminar has been created just for you, to help you meet this need.
Your time is valuable, and I intend to make this day one well spent. The practical ideas from this seminar will not only improve your overall wellness but are also life skills you can teach your students. You will be able to take the lessons learned from navigating the rough waters of the last few years and turn them into skills that will serve you and your students for a lifetime. It's my goal for you to leave with a burst of positive energy and anticipation for a making a difference in the lives of your students in the year ahead.
P.S. It is my greatest hope that you leave this seminar rejuvenated and prepared to enhance your own well-being so you can better meet the needs of your students.
Who Should Attend
Classroom Teachers, Special Education Teachers, Counselors, and other school staff serving Grades P-12
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Digital Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive digital resource handbook specifically designed for this seminar. The handbook includes:
- Specific strategies and tools for enhancing your wellness as a dedicated educator
- Ready-to-share educator wellness frameworks, protocols, and tools
- Teacher-friendly strategies to help you claim a healthier work-life balance
- Practical strategies for handling challenging teaching situations
Share Ideas with Other Educators
This seminar provides a wonderful opportunity for participants to meet and share ideas with other educators interested in enhancing their own well-being so they can better meet students' needs.
Julie Compton will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding your questions and the unique needs of your own program.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you'll be fully satisfied or you'll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.